Can you help me find one old mugen game?

NatsuBoy

Hi, when i was little kid i got cd with 2 mugen games, one was Naruto Mugen but alongside Naruto characters it had few dragon ball characters but it was never mentioned that it will have them, and the other one was bleach mugen game instead of classic mugen games where you have a lot of stages and doing 1v1 or 2v2 battles this one had only one big arena, you must go offscreen with camera following you to get to the end of arena, and you chose 1 bleach character and the all other ones you didn't chose are bots and its like battle royal you must kill them all to win. I've been searching for those 2 games a lot recently but i didn't find anything similar, especially to that bleach game, but you guys have more experience, maybe you could help me find those game, or is it maybe possible to make game like that with just 1 big stage so i can make one myself?

On 3/17/2022 at 6:16 PM, NatsuBoy said:

Hi, when i was little kid i got cd with 2 mugen games, one was Naruto Mugen but alongside Naruto characters it had few dragon ball characters but it was never mentioned that it will have them, and the other one was bleach mugen game instead of classic mugen games where you have a lot of stages and doing 1v1 or 2v2 battles this one had only one big arena, you must go offscreen with camera following you to get to the end of arena, and you chose 1 bleach character and the all other ones you didn't chose are bots and its like battle royal you must kill them all to win. I've been searching for those 2 games a lot recently but i didn't find anything similar, especially to that bleach game, but you guys have more experience, maybe you could help me find those game, or is it maybe possible to make game like that with just 1 big stage so i can make one myself?

Sounds like something that's like from those Bleach vs Naruto Flash Games. you sure it's a mugen? did it look like something like this? 

iJeMtdz.png