SVCUM 2009 Hi-res 1.1 Mugen (PT.1 DOWNLOADABLE)

ï½¥yoonybinï½¥

Hi hi hi, 😄

This is another mugen I have been working on as well called SVCUM 2009 Hi-res 1.1 Mugen but you're probably wondering why, well that's because I've actually been inspired by this video here to make said mugen compilation:

except this version I'm working on has been converted to 1.0/1.1 and so far has 1000 characters in it for people with a decent amount of disk space to enjoy. although, I will actually be working more on this mugen to be completed next week or so, but for now I want to showcase this mugen to you guys for you all to enjoy.

- Chars (so far): 1000+
- Stages: 10+
- DL Link(s): You can download the mugen (such as the fonts, stages, exe, etc) here and you can get the chars which is in parts here: part 1 & part 2 (yes links have been updated I still stand by what is said in the post I will TRY to complete it the next week or so this month as of 09-11-2023)
but when the completed version comes out it will be a torrent so keep that in mind. I will update this post when it has been completed 😄

- Preview:

Enjoy and if you have any questions or concerns let me know 😄

• 2 months later...
On 10/4/2021 at 10:55 AM, ï½¥yoonybinï½¥ said:

Hi hi hi, 😄

This is another mugen I have been working on as well called SVCUM 2009 Hi-res 1.1 Mugen but you're probably wondering why, well that's because I've actually been inspired by this video here to make said mugen compilation:

except this version I'm working on has been converted to 1.0/1.1 and so far has 1000 characters in it for people with a decent amount of disk space to enjoy. although, I will actually be working more on this mugen to be completed next week or so, but for now I want to showcase this mugen to you guys for you all to enjoy.

- Chars (so far): 1000+
- Stages: 10+
- DL Link(s): You can download the mugen in it's entirety here: https://mega.nz/file/u3pCGDZa#tGaRrFqhTGfat2WYMupdzvThejpqL9thWTpx8JON-Bg
but when the completed version comes out it will be a torrent so keep that in mind. I will update this post when it has been completed 😄

- Preview:

Enjoy and if you have any questions or concerns let me know 😄

Update:

I've decided it will not be a torrent, it will be uploaded via Filemail. a good service where you can send files via mail but it provides the link to the file as well! So stay tuned 😄

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Update: So, I don't have this mugen anymore due to many months ago of like having to reset my computer therefore losing this mugen, after that I decided after paying $5.07 for a slight storage upgrade on my main mega.nz account I check today and the link is dead and it sucks because I went on the video to try to download the chars for backup but I am too late on the timing. so, yeah I'll have to re-do this mugen and I'll give you guys an update on when I have which I honestly don't know when because, as you can tell I have two unfinished mugens, this one and the Mugen AX2 one so, who knows maybe eventually when I feel in the mood to because mugens like this can be a pain to fill up, and it takes a lot of time as well.

• 1 year later...