Not Able To Connect To The Internet While Gaming

Happy Wolf

Hello everyone. I'm in a strange problem. It was all right until yesterday evening, but since evening I have been unable to play online games on my windows 7 computer. Other web browsers are running fine but games are not running. I have connected and disconnected many times but my problem is not being solved. I don't understand what could be the reason behind it. I had solved such network-related problems with this article before, but this time it can't help me either. Can anyone help me with this? Any response of any kind will be highly appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Try checking your internet connection and make sure it is stable and strong enough to support online gaming. You can also try resetting your modem or router to see if that helps. Next, check your firewall settings to make sure that it is not blocking the gaming websites. You may need to add an exception to your firewall settings to allow the games to run. If that didn't help, then you can play free online games on another platform. Online games are very popular today, so there are many platforms with similar games.