The Return of G.E.M

maximus

Hello my friends!
As I said in my presentation I am MAXIMUS!
The former leader of G.E.M!
Many years have passed since I stopped programming and G.E.M has ceased to exist!
But I decided to go back, and with this I am bringing all the old content of G.E.M!
All the characters, stages that my friends and I made will be back!
To start I want to show some images of how the new site is getting:

1i6lez3.jpg

ZChFkyl.jpg

LoqRE5B.jpg

I also released the website link so everyone can access it.
I haven't uploaded anything yet, I'm just editing it, but you can already get an idea of how it is doing and give suggestions etc.
Follow the link:

https://www.gem1.com.br/

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my friends!
I haven't posted anything for a few days, because I'm working hard!
But let's get to the updates:
After a lot of work finally this week I'll be uploading the first jobs to the site!

My contents:

Tigre Negro
1566007896_4f339a97e45f24a935728a512fc80

Finally it will be relaunched already updated to the new mugen 1.0!
Other than that, some bugs have been fixed, and AI has been improved. (it's less exaggerated).
In the tests I performed I found no errors in the new mugen. But I'll be grateful if anyone finds something and can tell me!
PS: When I open in Fighter Factory some errors still appear. But nothing that gets in the way! These are some things I'm still getting used to in relation to the new mugen ...

SuperZero
1568336416_b877ba1b72ee7a97bad802267810f

Unlike TigreNegro, SuperZero is still being relaunched in the old Mugen!
This is because I want to make many changes to it in the future, such as improving the images, putting new effects, redoing a few strokes, etc.
Precisely for this reason I intend to relaunch as he was! Only compatible with the new mugen, but still a character from the old lineup ...

Darkseid
Justice-League-Task-Force-USA-4.jpg

This is going to be the first time I will officially release this character.
That had only released at the time to friends ...
He still has many things to do; as today I see how I was a novice about editing ...
Another thing I want to change is the sound ... It was voiced by me ... And yes ... I didn't like it ...
But I would like your opinion on this ...

Thanos
Marvel-Super-Heroes-Arcade-Coin-Op-Mame-

Thanos is another character I have never officially launched!
What happened was something I launched at the beginning of my programming career that I called "MAXIMUS" ... But that can't even be called a character ... Hahahahah!
Thanos is well advanced in programming. But there is still a lot that I want to change!
To start the voice, which at the time I had the brilliant idea of putting the same as I had in the old MAXIMUS ...
It diminishes his intelligence, but I still think it's a bit over the top ... I want to touch the future on this too ...
But anyway, just like TigreNegro will come fully to the new mugen 1.0!

G.E.M Contents:

About the hosted content of the old page of G.E.M, this week I already intend to upload all the old characters, and some more stages!
Recalling that the contents of G.E.M. will only be hosted and are the responsibility of their authors!
I do not intend to make any changes to them!
The only thing I did was make them all run perfectly in the new mugen 1.0!
Other than that they are unchanged! And any programming, error, etc.
And of the full responsibility of the authors ...