[STAGE] Keijo Underground Tournament by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 107th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Make Another Tribute MUGEN Stage! What Is The Tribute You Ask? Well...The Truth Is...Is That I Wanted To Make A Tribute To The Anime/Manga Series That Was Canceled...The Tribute Is For...KEIJO!!!!!!!! That's Right! The Keijo That Came Out Some Years Back...It's Like Hajime No Ippo But With Swimsuits!! LOL! (SIGH) Since I Got That Out The Way, Yes I Wanted To Make A Keijo Stage! To Be Honest...I Think I'm The First MUGEN Creator To Make A Fan Stage For The Series! The Series Gave Me A Good Laugh And It's Fan Service At Its Best! (Coming From An Anime Fan! LOL!) I Made This A Normal Stage And Also Made It Compact To Give It That Compact Feel! This Stage Can Definitely Be Ideal For Brawlers That Like To Get Up Close And Personal! I Really Love How This Stage Turned Out! The Anime/Manga Series Called Keijo!!!!!!!! Maybe Canceled For The World...But It Lives On In MUGEN In The Underground! Also...Maybe We Can Get Some More Swimsuit MUGEN Fighters!!! Yes? No? Okay...LOL! Enjoy Another City Theme Stage For Your Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

iTSgXmA.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/