ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Inspiration And Motivation!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Inspiration And Motivation!

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin! I'm The CoolAnimeHustler And I Want To Tell All Of You That Whatever You Want To Do In Life...You Can Do It! If You Fail...It's Okay! Failing Is An Important Step To Learning One's Own Abilities! I've Failed Many Times But I Try To Learn From Them And Move On! Too Be Honest With Yall, I'm From The Streets And I Had Know Idea On How To Create Video Games Or Mugen! After Finding MFFA (MUGEN FREE FOR ALL), It Inspired Me To Learn About Video Games And How To Make My Own Fighting Game! I'm Thankful For Everyone On MFFA That Helps Each Other Out And New Things That Can Be Learned! This Forum Is Motivation In Itself! Stay Cool, Stay Animated, Stay On Your Hustle, Yo! ^_^ If You Want To Visit My Blog, Feel Free, Yo!

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- There's A Man Named Richard Overton That Is A 111 Year Old and Still Kicking To This Day! That Actually Makes Him A Supercentenarian At This Time! The Discovery Channel Did A Interview When He Was 109 Years Old And he Tells Some Secrets To Life That Will Make You Smile! Words Of Wisdom, Man! Keep Being Awesome, Mr. Overton! ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Whoa...Streets Of Rage 2 Is One Of The Best Video Game Beat-Em Ups and The Soundtrack Was So Amazing! If You Ever Wondered How They  Made This Game From The Ground Up...This Is The Only Video That Describes This In Great Detail! What An Inspiration, Yo! ^_^

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Anime Has Inspired Me To Try Many Things In Life! It Even Helped Me Out When I Played High School Football Back In The Day! I'm Glad That The Power Of Anime And Manga Can Inspire Someone To Actually Make It Into The NFL! Mike Daniels Is A Great Example! ^_^

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...