[Kamen Rider series] Masked Rider W by qzak updated (12/30)

Ultiɱℯciɑ

• 2 months later...

I know I'm bumping an old post but I'll give you a straight up review: He's has 3 buttons for basic attacks and 2 for each of his strikers {Kamen Riders OOO and Fourze respectively}. His Ai is okay, it isn't the best but it is't the worst. I would have liked to see more challenge from him, I beat him in Hard mode easily. His special moves are easy to pull off, just hold 2 of the attack buttons and W will either do a flaming punch with his Philip side *the green side* turning red for to indicate the Heat/Joker formation or have a strechy punch with the Philip side in yellow indicating the Luna/Joker formation. After each special he gose back to Cyclone/Joker. I don't know much about Kamen Rider but thanks to TJOmega's reviews on Kamen Rider W roleplay toys and research in the internet I know enough about it. The downside is that there's no gaia memmory swapping animations or mode switching, which is a part of shows gimic. Kamen Rider W had 9 different forms {10 including Fang/Joker and 11 if you count Cyclone/Joker Extreme} His only super attack is his Double kick, W's own version of the Rider Kick finisher. While a nice touch, it's sad to see that none of the other Maximum Drive Finishers or any of the other Shotaro memmories like the Metal and Trigger memmories. Sprites are very well done and most of the animations that are there are fluid. But it dosen't do the character justace. I'd like to see someone create more sprites for this and edit it to be more true to the source material. As it stands it feels incomplete Sprites: 8/10 sound: 7/10 Gameplay: 5/10 controls: 5/10 Ai: 4/10 Animations: 4/10 overall: 5.5/10, slightly above average Thunderstudent, signing out