Bleach, Ichigo vs Ywach in a nut shell {beware, spoilers and cringe}

Thunderstudent

Ichigo: BEHOLD MY NEW BANKAI AND HOLLOW FORM, I SHALL DEFEAT YOU!!!!

Ywach: *breaks off piece of Ichigo's new Bankai and hollow horn* Lulz, Almighty lets me change the future as well as see it. You can not defeat me because fate, and you've only been able to change it because I wasn't here. Lulz now I will steals your powers! The dream is dead, despair for me! Now my name and fear it,  I am Onslaugh-I mean Ywach.

Ichigo: I can't win....*despairs*

Yeah, I will NOT miss Ywach when he dies, I get Kubo is trying to do something different with him but he really doesn't belong in a manga like Bleach. Even Aizen wasn't this level of OP, hell Aizen said at fell power Yamamoto's Zanpakuto could have killed him. Ywach roflstomped the poor old man at the start of the arc. Not to mention Ywach is a hypocrite, if he really cared about the quincies he'd have given his life to revive all the ones who died. I am seriously so sick of him, every other enemy character in this arc is so much more believable and likable than him.

On a lighter note, while it does seem bleak for Ichigo, but something will snap Ichigo out of his despair. Also Ywach might not be able to take Ichigo's powers. Remember the old man and the hollow are two halves of the same whole. If he tries to take Ichigo's Quincy powers he'll have to try to take his hollow powers which are poisonous to Quincies. They may be represented by different spiritual entities but they are and always have been one and the same. The Quincy and the Hollow ARE Zangetsu and Zangetsu loves Ichigo.{NOT LIKE THAT, PERVERTS!!!!} Neither the Hollow or the Quincy will let him be hurt. Anyway I'm just really annoyed with Bleach right now.