Saying Goodbye to a Great Community

tld828

Hay everyone,Sorry I have been inactive in this community as of late,I've been meaning to make a announcement about where I'm at in the mugen community for a long time now,And I'll come clean with you guys,Ive officially lost and stopped working on mugen a really long time ago(Late summer 2015 to be exact)I've been extremely busy with work and family that Mugen has always slipped out of my mind and I had never had any time on it,the only thing I had actually been working and was the last thing I was working on is the English sound packs for ABBA"s Version of Sonic and Shadow,I've out Grown mugen and I've moved on from it,Tomorrow I will release a pack of all of the characters that I had in my screenpack roster.I will also release my unfinished Rarity along with it(So if anyone wants to fix it up and release it as your own then that would be cool by me.)I'm extremely sorry that I had never been active on here for a really long time,I've wanted to make this announcement for a while and I never had.So I got that out of the way,Tomorrow afternoon I'll release my last post on here and Release the characters with the Sonic and Shadow sound packs.You can say your goodbyes here on the site,but if anyone thinks that they will miss me,You can Follow me on Instagram,Just PM your Tag name and I'll add you.I"ll miss and never forget MFFA,and the amazing members this place has helped me when I was actually working on my mugen.Once again Thank you and I Wish the best of luck to everyone here on MFFA.