TK's Mugen Saturday Slamfest Episode #8

TopKirby8305

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Great Matches on Episode #8, TK8305! Alcott and Shin Kazuma are still proving why bringing Big Axes and Lethal Ninja Fire Moves to a fist fight are great tools for claiming one's victory. They should make a self help book for that...LOL! For a new character that came on your Roster, Wonder Momo seems pretty promising from some of her movesets. She might not be a one hit wonder going further down the road. Team River City Ransom...LOL! I've now learned that Chibi Kicks in Rapid Speeds can be a Pain to Defend! Team Arcana Heart must have heard of the bad experiences happening in the Resident Evil series...So Team Arcana  reached deep into their Opponent's heart... By Painful Swords of Reason...Yeah I Think Team Resident Evil Learned their Lesson...The Slice and Dice way...My Goodness! LOL! The 4V4 Matchup was an incredible showing from both teams in which each team had amazing chemistry and brutal power moves! In the End...The Kamen Riders save the Day Once Again! Anyways, Great Fights All Around, Yo!