[PC] Melty Blood Act Cadenza and Actress Again

tohnoshiki

if that was true then ppl would have dropped the game in like 8 secs; this game may not be everyone's cup of tea as not everyone has had the comfort of reading the visual novel. Combos on this game don't usually last that long as their power is weakened, and don't forget there is the shield system to defend and counter their attempted combo =).

this

how do i apply patches for MBAACC?

ok rename the MBAA12 MK2 to MBAA but before this ur original MBAA rename it to MBAA1 (the one inside the MBAACC folder when u first dl'ed) and then move EVERYTHING from the rar into MBAACC folder, voila.

this

indeed you are right, dude

You'd lose....Im very good at MB it MIGHT just be my best game lol....also im a lot better at UMvC3 i can infinite combo with Doom, and my vergil and dante got better

i knew ud say that....but u cant beat my Shiki, Arcueid, and Mec. Hisui.......and dnt be caught by my crazy candy loops with S.Akiha........u wont get out....

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=z776adpEqic

i cant do this in CC anymore.....so u will prolly beat me......NOT

i take that as a challenge REPENT VAMPIRE SCUM!!

is ciel different now btw ?

if u pick crescent moon, no she's the same as act cadenza

i knew ud say that....but u cant beat my Shiki, Arcueid, and Mec. Hisui.......and dnt be caught by my crazy candy loops with S.Akiha........u wont get out....

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=z776adpEqic

i cant do this in CC anymore.....so u will prolly beat me......NOT

im still gonna own you dude....me and bruce are almost 50 50 it's like a 60 40 right now....but we haven't tried Current Code yet lol

if u pick crescent moon, no she's the same as act cadenza

im still gonna own you dude....me and bruce are almost 50 50 it's like a 60 40 right now....but we haven't tried Current Code yet lol

idk but it SOUNDS like im 0/100 to u even tho u have played yet at ALL...but ill take back wat i said bout beating u even tho i was trollin bcuz i really dnt kno yet...cuz i havent tried

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...