[3DS] Legend of Legacy

Galvatron

Another RPG series by Atlus. Just like other similar games this one however has more in-depth story about each main character.

The graphics and Art-style will probly remind alot of us to "Bravely Default". This looks Awesome! :goodmood:

Note; The Demo of this game is Also Available.

I like the demo from what I have played but have seen a bunch of people complain and say it is underwhelming...... I have also heard the lvl up system will be similar to FF2

Indeed.. its actually works like this, the characters can only amp up their stats depends on the weapons and armor they use plus skills are powered up by using them alot against enemies (especially against bosses) also to learned/master new skills the character must equip different weapons . Pretty much their is no typical LV-up system in this game. so its all depends on how often you battle enemies and the used of weapons and armor which also means you need to get the best gear you can to get through this game. :-P

I could see how that would annoy people but it does not bother me.

It dosn't bother me either. to me its more like a mission-style type RPG where you have to explore the Isle to find treasures and discover the secret&connections to each main characters in the game. However depends on your party you have to make strategic situations to deal with enemies to make it through each area since their is no typical Lv-up system (as I said in the last post).