Inma 1.05 (WIP)

Zzyzzyxx

mugen000_zpslukazwsu.png

The previous project thread is closed (actually, I was the one who closed it, and I can't open again. Check it at  .

Download link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dchsbwdtmp21vjk/inma_z_1_05_beta.rar

What's new, after all, after such a long time?

Many things, but these are the most relevant ones:

A KOF2002-styled MAX Mode.

Ths mode requires 2 full supermove gauges. She can cancel any special attack into other special attack, and into supermoves for a limited period of time.

Demo:

An extremely rudimentar and half-assed AI.

Actually the entirety of the AI code was made, well, yesterday. Since I still don't have any clue of how to make a good AI, expect a few bugs, like her cancelling moves when se wasn't supposed to, or performing many empty specials/supers.

However, I fixed every bug I found in my few fights against her, though. This is the bare minimum I can provide after a single day of work. And, well, at least, she's finally trying to beat you this time.

Comments, suggestions and bug reports and are welcome. She really needs them. Especially the AI-related bugs.

Have fun.

well so far I'm having trouble pulling off her burn knuckle and that three hit auto combo seems harder to pull off when using the sonic boom command. maybe you could change it to a hurricane kick and a punch button.

I didn't detect any anomaly in the commands. In fact I still can perform her charging moves with bizarre commands like

charge ub_zps33a70210.gifdf_zpscc818fd8.gif + attack for her (charge) B, F + attack

or

charge df_zpscc818fd8.gifuf_zps61d8eecf.gif+ attack for her (charge) D, U + attack

Not to mention that the command for her qcb + HP is coded identically to the qcf + kick ones, which don't have any problem. I'm really sorry, but I can't see any issue in her commands.

New public beta. Probably the final one. If no issues are detected I'm gonna release this version.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s30diorldk1saf8/inma_z_1_05_beta2.rar

* Her previous AI sucked balls hard. It wasn't any better than the level of skill you would get by bashing your ass against the keyboard. Her AI was this random.

The new AI is MUCH more organized. I rearranged her entire cmd file so that both the player and the AI have a trigger for perform moves in idle state and other trigger for performing them in chain combos.

With it the AI knows much better how to perform when it's possible to perform chain combos.

She focuses in poking you with light kicks and getting close to you to perform her beat-'em-up styled manual combos. I also added some tools to combat from a distance, even though she can't do much when far from the opponent. I'm pretty satisfied with the result.

* I solved a bug that allowed her to perform a supercancel if her fireball clashed with an opponent's projectile.

* I solved other bug which allowed her to have 2 fireballs on screen at once. See this thread to understand how it was performed:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/bug-p-o-t-s-projectile-codes-and-how-fix-it-167359.0.html

* Damage of a few special moves was increased

* Some hitboxes were changed for the sake of minimizing trade hits. For example, her Standing LP can't trade hits anymore against her own Crouching LP or Crouching LK.

* Some moves like Terry Bogard's knuckle or her Crouching HK are less unsafe on block.

That's it. I hope you enjoy both using her and playing against her.