Project EXCEED Mugen Videos

Azul Crescent

EXCEEDMugen1_zps3pze4pew.png

Ok, before anyone freaks out, let me explain what Project EXCEED is. Read the spoiler for all the info as i do not want to fill this thread with descriptions.

Yes, it is a compile. No, i am not going to publicly release this. I know all too well the views on compiles in the mugen community.

The reason i chose to even announce this project publicly was because i am going to privately share this with friends and i thought it might interest some people.

I take NO credit for ANYTHING in this project EXCEPT For the following:

- Stage Edits (Zoom Enabled w/Sprite Editing so it doesn't crop)

- The Ports

That's it. NOTHING Else. I have put a massive disclaimer in all of my videos + on the youtube channel.

So then why am i sharing this with the communities when i know its not received well?

Well because, i think Mugen battles are entertaining, and that's mostly what i upload on this channel anyway.

If the community wishes me to take this thread down or not share this, then say so and i'll stop sharing it here. (Not assuming anything, just saying).

Again this is a PRIVATE, non-public project that I will share with my friends. And before you ask "Why even do this?"

Its because i am VERY Picky on what i put in my mugen roster. Characters + Stages.

and i mean VERY Picky. I only put in the Highest Quality content. Nothing less.

If you want an example of how picky i am, i recently had 210 stages in my mugen. Today, i did a cleanout. I created a 2nd select.def, opened my existing one, opened 2 folders of the same directory and made a new stages folder, then i opened mugen and played through every stage i had, all 210. Keeping the ones that were very good and ignoring the ones that i didn't like. Copying the file names to the new Select. Then when i was finished, i deleted my old Select and old Stages folder. From the 210 stages, i am left with 87.

Its not easy to find high quality stuff nowadays. Its really not. Alot of the best made stages are rare or hard to find. 

The reason im doing this is because its VERY time consuming and VERY Tiring to search for, download, extract, test stages/characters. Especially when you don't like them in the end. 

Anyway, im done rambling.

Yea yea im just a nobody so this probably means nothing to alot of you. But meh.

Im gonna start from my most recent video i posted today. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnFAkVIav0w&feature=youtu.be

Official Disclaimer~

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS VIDEO/PROJECT! All Characters, Stages and the Screenpack Represented are owned by their respective creators. I am merely making my own NON-Public project with my own personal Collection of only the HIGHEST Quality Content Possible. I have very high standards when it comes to adding stuff to my roster and only use the best quality characters + stages. Screenpack is now FINAL. The stages + Characters i show in my videos may not be in the final project as i am constantly changing my roster. The only things i take credit for are the Portraits, and some Stage Edits (Zoom Enabled).