NETMugen TE Revival - Mugen online project

TheFclass97

*IMPORTANT* *MUST READ ALL OF THE DESCRIPTION FOR DOWNLOADS AND MORE*

After a lot of time thinking, planning and forgetting, the NETMugen TE project has been a bit slow for the past 2 months. Not a lot has happened unfortunately, and with the things I've been doing (like preparing for college and my future goals), I didn't know if I wanted to continue the project.
It was great at the time, but I was very unsure about it, mostly because I wasn't having fun with it anymore. However, I've been taking a lot of notes and found many solutions... I've been teasing all about a update of some kind, but sort of forgot to mention much about it, and felt like I was neglecting
people... well not anymore. NETMugen TE is getting a makeover... it's getting more support... it's getting a revival... that's right! NETMugen TE Revival is a W.I.P of reviving NETMugen TE with a more stable and even playing field. What are the future improvements?

- WAY better balancing
- Roster changes
- Mostly even system mechanics to prevent mechanic clashing while also keeping the classic Mugen touch
- Multiple edits and changes to the ikemen engine to improve look, feel and netplay.
- Better upgrades, DLC and patches with the use of Dropbox
- New challengers and stages
- Better competitive play
- MUCH more careful testing
- And most importantly... a more dedicated community

We have had much fun with the original NETMugen TE project, but a lot has come and it's time to give this project more of what it deserves... but I cannot do this alone... I need help... I am asking for some people that are dedicated and educated enough to help this project... What could I ask for?

- Some testers
- Suggestions on gameplay changes
- Even though the roster is finalized, a lot could still be changeable... so maybe some character and stage suggestions
- Maybe 2 extra admins/mods
- A lot of sharing

This project has survived because of you guys sharing and dedicating yourselves to this project, which I thank you all for...

Download links and more are in the description of the video.

There are a lot of characters that have better versions on the roster. Infinite's characters have a lot of flaws, like having several infinites and giving the characters too many attacks to the point where they don't feel like the original characters at all. Some better examples would be:

Ryu by Pots/warusuki3/GM/Mouser

Gambit by Kamekaze

Terry Bogard by Sander7113/vans/GM/Koopakoot/Tora

King by Warusuki3

Ken by GM/Jmorphman/Warusuki3

Chun li by Jmorphman/H

Kyo by Vans/Sanders7113/Jmorphman

There are a lot of characters that have better versions on the roster. Infinite's characters have a lot of flaws, like having several infinites and giving the characters too many attacks to the point where they don't feel like the original characters at all. Some better examples would be:

Ryu by Pots/warusuki3/GM/Mouser

Gambit by Kamekaze

Terry Bogard by Sander7113/vans/GM/Koopakoot/Tora

King by Warusuki3

Ken by GM/Jmorphman/Warusuki3

Chun li by Jmorphman/H

Kyo by Vans/Sanders7113/Jmorphman

That's why I edit characters and try to balance them out. One of the main points of the project...

Also, some of these characters are CvS sytled (whihc I love), but due to many debates and because of the majority picks, I'm sticking with MVC ish styled characters. I do like your taste though...

• 3 weeks later...

The second trailer to NETMugen TE Revival... get hype!

Revival is getting closer to completion... about 92%. Gonna make a second trailer/update video of it for probably next week. the release is still undecided, but a possible 2 weeks... more or less... I'm a bit hype... :D