Screenshots:

R2Vy6m6.png

35Ap1Gi.png

DYGL8td.png

8fyoDlY.png

abD5CPa.png

aVFJYfv.png

32zSO1g.png

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k475zu0lkske3ea/Sanae_R9x7+v1_01.rar

All Future updates if any will be handled by me, Daniel9999999. Otherwise don't expect any new updates that have to do with new movements and stuff, only feedback related updates.

I have some feedback for you, i tested her and i only found two things that seemed wrong, Overall she is a very solid playable character, Thank you for taking the time to make and share this character with the community

1. i'm not sure what this move does ( it did not hurt Kung Fu Man or even stop his movement)

15ozcyc.jpg

2. i saw that she has AI coding maybe its not complete, but all she does is jump and down.

I have some feedback for you, i tested her and i only found two things that seemed wrong, Overall she is a very solid playable character, Thank you for taking the time to make and share this character with the community

1. i'm not sure what this move does ( it did not hurt Kung Fu Man or even stop his movement)

15ozcyc.jpg

2. i saw that she has AI coding maybe its not complete, but all she does is jump and down.

1.- Wind is set up by using the move, afterwards you can use her wind dash Any direction and then X+A.

2.- Yeah we didn't get further on her AI.

1.- Wind is set up by using the move, afterwards you can use her wind dash Any direction and then X+A.

2.- Yeah we didn't get further on her AI.

Well then, i'll have to test that move out properly then!, As of now i havef ound no errors then, she is very well made, i will test again later tonight.  :awesome

Sanae's been updated right now: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k475zu0lkske3ea/Sanae_R9x7+v1_01.rar

• Voice has been taken away, we only had clips for her normals and not the whole thing. Deathcry stays.
• Fixed annoying hitspark issue on crossup.
• Removed txt readme.

Note: To open the pdf you can use adobe reader, or you could also try drag and drop it to your web browser if it can read PDF files.

Sanae's been updated right now: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k475zu0lkske3ea/Sanae_R9x7+v1_01.rar

• Voice has been taken away, we only had clips for her normals and not the whole thing. Deathcry stays.

• Fixed annoying hitspark issue on crossup.

• Removed txt readme.

Note: To open the pdf you can use adobe reader, or you could also try drag and drop it to your web browser if it can read PDF files.

Awesome Thank you for the update ! re-downloading now :awesome