Cayne's Top 5: Tax Return Wishes

Cayne

Yooooo. Its refund time Mitches and you know what that means! It's time to spoil ya self for being a contributing member of society for the past year. I know this doesn't apply to everyone here at the MFFA cause we do have future creators and entrepreneurs here, but for those who have a job or claimed that education tax credit I want to know whats your top 5 refund wishes.

1. An X-box 1 $350 – The misses and the kids have been looking for this one. As a zombie fan I shoulder already gotten one (hangs head in shame)

2. Going to Sandals resort $965 for 3 nights – I would say Jamaica, but I'd rather go their for the summer time.

3. Making my guest room a Man Cave $????? - My wife would kill me because it would be live as FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK.

4. Paying someone to teach me how to code a screen pack $ Negotiable – Been working on Portraits and even that’s not registering right lol.

5. A bench press $350 – Push-ups have gotten to easy.

LOL! well my wishes well be:

1,) Get a new car

2.) A new bigger Plasma TV (60')

3.) PS3/or PS4

4.) An all-in-one Desktop Computer and advance Graphic card(that can play Xbox 360 and Ps3 type games)

5.) Lastly even though it requires no money  But HAVING a GIRLFRIEND or GIRL-SEXFRIEND.  LOL! :=D: