Wicked Mileena 2.0 Jan 2015 Trailer (Includes New Palettes)

Blackacid10

UPDATE FEBRUARY 8, 2015: The first release version of Wicked Mileena 2.0 is now available for download at:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL POST:

I'd posted previous topics about my upcoming Wicked Mileena 2.0 character over a month ago stating release would be within days.  Since it's taking much longer than anticipated I'm deleting the last trailer as very out of date.  The reason it's taking so much longer is because I had a suddenly had a plethora of ideas that I thought would add a lot to the character. Most of them have been realized and I'm far enough along in the playtesting stage to release a new trailer showing off some of the new features. Continued are the new moves from the first release version of Wicked Mileena, as well as the aerial combat I displayed in my last preview trailer. A few of the new features demonstrated this time:

yukmn.pngyukkk.pngoooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk.pngbio_Copy_3_Copy_Copy.png

--A redone opening and ending. These use some elements from the last release and trailer versions but greatly enhanced with new effects and soundtracks.

--New aerial attacks, including a savage sai drop stab to the jugular.

--Brand new palettes, and alternate animations that will display when certain palettes are selected.  There are lots of new sprites and animations either way, but Mileena's classic pink and purple still use a lot of classic sprites and animations from Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.  Her new alternate palettes (pink vinyl, grey or white lace, or sheer vinyl) use many totally different sprites and animations for moves.  So there are palettes suitable  for a classic old-school mood and then there are some that really unleash Mileena's wild side.  MATURE CONTENT ADVISED.

--Several different first round intros that are randomized, including some that are character specific based on the opponent.

--New finishers including a graphic shocker and also a sweet teddy bear song.  Multiple random soundtracks for the strip Friendship move and fixed sprites/ improved animations.  Babality restored.  And the hug of love or death.  Mileena embraces her opponent but will she follow up with a sweet Friendship, a brutal Fatality, a grant of Mercy, or simply put them to bed?

--Other features that are a surprise for the final release, coming soon.

The progress trailer video is available at the link below.  NSFW.  Be advised, this a dark character with graphic content and is intended for adults.

Just seen the preview and man the hype is real bro lol that was crazy hope for a soon release

Thanks for the support. Interest helps a lot.  I think your Killer Kombat project is looking really impressive too. I'm hoping to release Wicked Mileena 2.0 within the next few weeks.  The character is fully playable already but I want it to be polished as possible within my schedule limits. I'm playtesting a lot and fixing up/adding a few more things.  I'll try to post update videos to the same webpage as the trailer when I can. If you check the link today, there's a new gameplay video with a new black leather palette featured.

Cool I'll take a look at it she's taken my interest and not because of her sexy ways lol those sprites you have very interesting man I like them and glad to see you you've seen my Killer Kombat project makes me wish I haven't started on my Mileena for the sprites you have :heeee: