Carnage, ft Transformation and real web swinging

Xasor

WARNING TORMENT HYPER HAS A JUMP SCARE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXi5u9PtzGY

This carnage is like a hybrid if ultimate alliance, lego marvel, and a lil MVC repetitive I know but hope you enjoy nonetheless

MOVELIST

CARNAGE 1.0 BY XASOR

MOVELIST

*STAND*

X - TRANSFORM (DRAINS POWER, 20 % INCREASE IN DEFENCE AND ATTACK)
Y - PROJECTILES
COMBO 1 - A,A,A,A

LAUNCH COMBO 2 - DONW + A, AIR COMBO(CAN CHAIN WITH COMBO 1 AND DIVE ATTACKS)

s - taunt

*AIR*

A,A,A - COMBO 1
DOWN + A - DIVE (CAN BE CHAINED TO COMBO 1)
Y - PROJECTILES AIR

*MOVEMENT*

B - JUMP

B AIR - HANG

B+FWD - RUN

B+BACK - STEP BACK

FWD WHILE HANGING - SWING FWD

BACK WHILE HANGING - SWING BACKWARD

*HYPERS*

TORMENT - X + DOWN (1 POWER BAR,250 DMG)

CREDITS

Thanks to "theFuTuR3 & T.O.P.S" for sprites and snd the rest is freshly coded by me.

FIRST VID
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nhY0isjN8dI

PICS

DDRGz8B.png
bwiwV6C.png
fv9yX6u.png

TRANSFORM
2HtyXdk.png
irsQ2Ev.png
ATDTKFe.png
9ldCtwS.png

DOWNLOAD
BshLx8B.gif

Wow, didn't see this one coming from you Xasor. I thought you gonna released Black Bolt first. I'm gonna test him out right now.

Well I was really over stressing myself with that one, It's been a months since I coded so I played around a bit and made a simple system

Glad to see you Back Xasor !  I feel that one is the best carnage in mugen Thanks.

Thanks man, hope you enjoy the character

UPDATED 10/7/14 TORMENT HYPER *WARNING HAS A JUMPSCARE CHECK THE VIDEO ON THE ORIGINAL POST*

The AI was great, it does fit well with Carnage. I'll say your Carnage are much better than the previous Carnage in mugen so far.

Should I keep the system simple though or should I add a grab, 2 more hypers etc. ? 

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tested this character out yet but from what I recall seeing in one of your demo videos, his hyper move "Torment" seems to be unblockable. Is that true?

The video is outdated but first tendrils attack you to keep you on the ground and it is too fast to block but does no damage at all. The final strike is blockable but it uses the element of surprise so you have to time it right around when he says torment "this is taking forever I got people to torment"

That's a creative take on a super I'd say. But can't you press the block button as soon as the last tendril has attacked you? Or is it so that if you do that, the final strike will hit you for full damage?

The final strike has full damage, the tendrils are there just to keep you on the ground and distract you but the final strike is block able. The easiest way is just to hold the block button while he is attacking.