The truth about my spriting ambition

Firelord Kursan

To tell you the truth, guys, i wanted to be an MVC sprite artist when i was age of 7, to sprite the characters from the old games like arcades such as AVP and the others that i never played before or played it. When that happened, i tried to sprite characters such as Predator Warrior from AVP arcade in MVC style, but it ended up horribly, as my spriting skills are wonky and horrible for me. I tried many other characters to sprite them in MVC style, but it did the same thing, as i had to try to improve my skills, thus also ended up being horribly as well, and that was the ambition that i gave up on to be an MVC sprite artist. It didn't motivate me to become spriter, and i lack spriting skills, cause i can't find time to do it. And i tell you now, people: you may think i am arrogant or i say myself that i am arrogant, but i am not, cause it didn't work for me. As of today, i had moved to other things to do about Mugen; collecting the characters and stages.

The only time that i'll rip the sprites is Lt. Linn Kurosawa from AVP arcade, as i'm attempting to make a full sheets for her. And i hope, one day, when someone decides to convert her into MVC sprite style once i finished her full sheets, i will be ok with that.

Hope you'll understand the thing i have told you about, people.