Games Master by IIGamesMasterII

IIGamesMasterII

Hi Guys

I have been creating this character for a while now and I think its about time to release him. I have more ideas I wish to add but I may update him later with them.

Again sorry for no video.

Please read the "Read Me First" file first.

Preview

mv6xxs.gif

Download

http://iigamesmasterii.wix.com/iigamesmasteriimugen#!my-characters/c9qb

This "Games Master" of yours makes me think of a Purple SSJ Evil Ryu for some reason. Also Google Chrome gave me a virus warning (it's a malicious file according to Chrome) but I assume it is nothing more than a false positive. Nevertheless it was a bit annoying to open up another browser and download him from there.

That being said, I read the Read Me and boy do I think this might be one of your more interesting characters. I haven't tried it out yet but I will soon. That said, here's a bit of information taken directly from the Read-Me for all those who have yet to download him :

Games Master is inteded to be cheap. Kinda like a boss/anti- boss character. If you wanna know how cheap he was going to be, then think Rare Akuma's Rival but I didn't get him to be that strong.
He is not inteded to fight himself as there is some bugs with him when he does.

Known Bugs:
Spark doesn't go when defeated
Makes Metal noise when round starts

When using the move "End Program" when fighting himself will get stuck in a state.  

This "Games Master" of yours makes me think of a Purple SSJ Evil Ryu for some reason. Also Google Chrome gave me a virus warning (it's a malicious file according to Chrome) but I assume it is nothing more than a false positive. Nevertheless it was a bit annoying to open up another browser and download him from there.

That being said, I read the Read Me and boy do I think this might be one of your more interesting characters. I haven't tried it out yet but I will soon. That said, here's a bit of information taken directly from the Read-Me for all those who have yet to download him :

Thanks man appreciate it :) and I have no idea why you are getting that warning

made your username as a character for mugen is funny btw a Ssj Ryu remind of that Akuma X From this Video which the hair looks like USSJ Broly, Perfect For a Rival. :=D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uVqYD7nrv

That was my idea, why have Akuma/Goku character when you can have a ryu/goku character. I guess he is more on the same level then rare Akuma. If you look at one of my videos I changed the name of Akuma X to Games Master and changed his palette to how I like as I never thought I would create my own character lol.

hey man, love the look of the character & i also get the Error with Chrome, i know for a fact its a false positive , but i was just wondering if u would mind maybe doing a 4shared or drop box or even sendspace link for us Chrome users that are getting the shaft , like chrome doesnt even give u the option of just saying F it & opening the file anyway , it just makes u cancel it 

hey man, love the look of the character & i also get the Error with Chrome, i know for a fact its a false positive , but i was just wondering if u would mind maybe doing a 4shared or drop box or even sendspace link for us Chrome users that are getting the shaft , like chrome doesnt even give u the option of just saying F it & opening the file anyway , it just makes u cancel it 

this a way to fix that brock and anyone else who uses google chrome all you have to do is download the file as you would normally then go to where it says show all downloads from there you can chose hurt me plenty which let you keep the file

• 2 weeks later...