Vegeta GT by Jordan Master/MUGENGOD Released (5/16/2014)

Krypto 'SAM' saiyaN

CLb3rih.png

[Video Preview]

[Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hag7q7yu2z0wh9e/Vegeta+GT+V2.rar

[Comment]

I'm not sure whether this is a update, edit or a remix version but obviously I'm sure this Vegeta GT was originally a character by Team SB. The original version was not so good, feel kinda incomplete but this new version is much better and quite decent now. His AI is average so no worries, he's not cheap. Press z + c will transform him to his Super Saiyan form. His also has some pals which is lack in the original version. Some of his palettes are Super Saiyan God and Baby Vegeta.

I don't know either this Jordan Master and MUGENGOD are the same person or not. In MugenMundo video, it say by Jordan Master while in the def.file it say the author by MUGENGOD, so I guess I just write both.

I know what I'm about to say isn't related to this character in a M.U.G.E.N way, but I personally never understood why they decided to change Vegeta's appearance so much in Dragon Ball GT. Especially him having shorter hair, instead of the long spiky hair he had throughout the entirety of Dragon Ball Z, kills the character for me.

I know he is still Vegeta none the less, but I feel like the way he looks in DBZ is how he's supposed to look and always should look.

I know what I'm about to say isn't related to this character in a M.U.G.E.N way, but I personally never understood why they decided to change Vegeta's appearance so much in Dragon Ball GT. Especially him having shorter hair, instead of the long spiky hair he had throughout the entirety of Dragon Ball Z, kills the character for me.

I know he is still Vegeta none the less, but I feel like the way he looks in DBZ is how he's supposed to look and always should look.

Don't forget the mustache.

What to say...Toei just ruined Dragon Ball with GT. Make Goku as a kid, messed up with Vegeta's hair and bad story telling. Like I said, the only good thing about GT are the villians and Super Saiyan 4 only. That why I always hope, if new Dragon Ball series will happen, not just a new story but I hope both Akira and Toei will reboot/re-introduce GT characters in DBZ style back. It sad to see characters like Baby, Super 17 and Omega Shenron got wasted only because of GT bad story telling. For Super Saiyan 4, just change the name. Don't call it as the 4th form, because it has different appearance than normal golden hair Super Saiyan. I rather want to see Super Saiyan 4 is also a special form like Legendary and God form, just renamed it...maybe called it Super Saiyan Beast. If you guys see the progress of Dragon Ball Heroes games, see how awesome they add GT universe combine with Z universe on that game, it really cool. That how GT need to be done actually.

Can he tranform to SSJ or Baby form?

Yes he can transform to Super Saiyan form, just press z+c in gameplay. But note nothing special actually, only a different appearance. He also has Super Saiyan palette. Baby form was only a palette for him. You can add it to him and he will look like Baby when use that palette.

you want to know a sad thing about baby there was one that was in mugen but its so horrible and the only good one is in one of the full dragonball games that there no chance of getting :( so sad 

You mean the Baby from the full Dragon Ball AF game right? Yea...I've seen some user on youtube upload the video using that Baby, when people ask him for the link, he doesn't response at all, clearly just want to show. Even Super Baby Vegeta was not so good in mugen...only Baby Vegeta who is decent in mugen, one made by tops and the other I forgot by who. If I'm not mistaken, in that full game, even Hatchiyack was in it.

You mean the Baby from the full Dragon Ball AF game right? Yea...I've seen some user on youtube upload the video using that Baby, when people ask him for the link, he doesn't response at all, clearly just want to show. Even Super Baby Vegeta was not so good in mugen...only Baby Vegeta who is decent in mugen, one made by tops and the other I forgot by who. If I'm not mistaken, in that full game, even Hatchiyack was in it.

i wasnt talking about baby vegeta i was talking about baby him self i do have a copy of him but he aint to good limited moves wish someone would make a decent one