[PS2/PSN] Shin Megami Tensei series

yeah ok

Current SMT(And Purse Owner) Titles on PSN(PS2 Classics only):

Persona 3 FES(US/EU)

Persona 4(US only)

Shin Megami Tensei:Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV Vs the Soulless Army(US only)

Shin Megami Tensei:Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV Vs King Abaddon(US Only)

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne(US Only)

Digital Devil Saga 1 (US/EU)

Digital Devil Saga 2 (US/EU)

I don't think there is anything remaining now

idk if raidou 2 is on psn yet so I'm going to assume that youre playing the first one . The first one has really shitty combat (I'm going to assume you noticed). The second one improves on everything except for the story which is sort of weak for an SMT game.

Raidou 2 isn't on PSN, You are correct

It looks like a Tales and SMT crossover, It feels like... I don't know, Some shit, I'll leave it after DDS and Nocturne(In Akasaka/Ikebukuro dark tunnel, Took a short break from the game)

Too bad

I'm buried under a backlog of games(Don't care anyway, Except for Pandora's Tower, Rest are games couldn't get my attention that long)

I'll probably play Nocturne today, That Oni was annoying, My hard finals are over. Just a week of somewhat easy stuff, And it's weekend right now

DDS actually going into EU PSN, After like 3 hours(Unless they delay the update again...)

I'm in Asakusa

Destroyed White Rider which is pathetic compared to the IV Super Boss version... Took 2 tries(First because I didn't heal and didn't buy Gehenna, And I killed the angels not knowing they give him extra turns)

Matador in IV was a disappointment, Probably easiest fiend(Again I only fought 3(4 if you count David, Chemtrail was the hardest)

I cheated after Stage 12 of the Geis Magatama mini-game, Took me freaking 3 hours with the time I was trying to solve it myself but I gave up and used a guide

My party right now is Uzume, Daisoujou and Matador/Onkot(For Tetrakarn)

My skills:

Heat Wave

Focus

Mana Boost(Gonna be replaced by Mana Refill)

Tornado

Fog Breath

War Cry

Rakunda

Might

St:7

Ma:4

Vi:4

Ag:36(Not Gonna increase it until I get Strength to 20 or so because Hifumi gives me +4)

Lu:3