Master Chief Updated

IIGamesMasterII

Hi Guys

I have updated my master chief with now 2 grenade attacks.

D, DF, F, x for Frag Grenade

D, DF, F, y for Plasma Grenade

29wpa2t.gif

Download

http://iigamesmasterii.wix.com/iigamesmasteriimugen#!my-characters/c9qb

Also I will not post updates on all my characters just characters I think everyone likes, so check my website now and then for updates on my other characters.

I have test it, my feedback was, It kinda weird that grenade won't attack when you perform it too close to the opponent. Same also for the other projectile move like the gun move, if you perform it too far, it won't hit the opponent. It really weird to see a gun won't hurt anyone when it's far since gun was made to attack from the distance.

• 2 weeks later...

I have test it, my feedback was, It kinda weird that grenade won't attack when you perform it too close to the opponent. Same also for the other projectile move like the gun move, if you perform it too far, it won't hit the opponent. It really weird to see a gun won't hurt anyone when it's far since gun was made to attack from the distance.

With the grenade attack its suppose to be like that have you played halo? may make the distance shorter and as for the gun is suppose to be like that as well as it is a shotgun so only a close range attack.