Release: BSB Dark Samus

Ridley "MOTHERF_____"

I need feedback on this character to know what i need to fix.
It has 3 specials, 4 supers/hypers and basic attacks, including screw attack. I didn`t found any game-breaking glitches/bugs...but i possibly didn`t properly searched for it. There is same amount of GFX sprites as in Ridley`s sff file. Model is from Metroid Prime Corruption and had such colors that didn`t suffered from big colorloss (blue and grey).
The only bugs are (possibly) long loading time. But thats not too bad. For now, all he/she/it has is laught, weird one. Like in Metroid Prime. For now, she can`t cartwheel into 2 Dark Echoes and herself, but i plan on making such dodge special. There is small readme file included. Dark Samus has 2 win animations - normal and against Samus on the 2nd match/round. It has strong enough AI to make match interesing. It can at least defeat ZVitor`s Ironman. But i need someone to make more brutal AI because Dark Samus is final boss of its game after all.
Preview:
59de825e3875.png
Animation preview if you are not sure:
dc59498b5a7a.gif
Other previews:
This screenshot were made while using one of his/her/its hypers. By the way, should i call Dark Samus he, she or it? Its artifical life form that got...evolved a bit...or just heavily mutated. No intro, ending and win quotes for now. I just have no ideas for now other than "Dark Samus waiting for Samus to arrive on Phaaze" for intro and "Dark Samus launching millions of Leviathan seeds while laughing" for ending.
Now it needs Phaaze as a home stage, but thats not important.
Now, go and bring me that kitty cat`s dinner! Or should it be kicka- oh, right.