Release: BSB Ridley

Ridley "MOTHERF_____"

Note: both his tail and projectiles lack blue clsn boxes because they should lack them. If i will ever try to change it, i will add something that doesn`t even barely fits Ridley like Shouryuken or some kind of eye lasers. And everyone saying "TOO BIG" will be shot in head.
Well, while i was bored and internetless, i decided to finally make this Ridley...in MvC style. I started to like this style for some reasons...Anyway, i think this Ridley is best non-boss Ridley available. If someone ever downloaded MOM Ridley from Mugen Wiki, you will feel difference between this characters. I used either MvC or DCvM template, but i edited it and now it doen`t looks like this template. And it wasn`t EOH one. If you will find bugs that i didn`t listed - tell me. And i need help with Intro and Ending (not programming help, i need script help). Includes special intro against Samus.
Preview:
bdd1366fc210.png
mugen___ridley_by_bagansmashbros-d73kygs
Image above is one of the special win animations. Image at the top is outdated. He has fixed pallete and he is purple because of it.
Ganondorf on the right is released as beta version.

Moveset includes 6 specials, 10 hypers, guard push and basic stuff. Has 6 palettes, 3 intros, 8 winning animations, continue animation, Pharaoh Curse, standart acknowledgement thing and dizzy animation.
If you noticed, he never blinks. He never did in any of the games possibly because his eyes are similar to snake`s. I don`t know, his Brawl model lacks any eye bones, nor any of his animations has eye movement.

If someone has YouTube account and enough free time, could you post testing of this character at least here? And, if you want, can you review him with commentary in video or something like that?

This character was nerfed a lot because he was like boss character before. Actually, i though boss character means character with super armor and no real moveset. But most still think he is overpowered. I made startups on strong kick, fireballs, nerfed ground scrape special and hyper, what else should be nerfed?

Small Gallery:

mugen___this_is_my___you_can_leave_it_by
mugen___good_night____by_bagansmashbros-
mugen___just_like_in_old_times_by_bagans

I hope you will like him

Whats new:
-Minor and major fixes in coding;
-Reduced size of fireball sprites and their sprites now look better;
-Reduced damage on some of the attacks;
-Now supports Odb718`s Samus in special animations;
-Ridley-X now has absolutely separate voice and roars;
-Now Flamethrower and Rush/Charge can be used in air;
-Something i forgot.
If you were getting annoyed by Ridley in Fusion and Zero Mission because of his roars...don`t use X pallete.