[1.1] Rail Road Battle 2014

jazzpear94

:hi: soooo my first original stage in such a long time -_- been out of mugen creation most of the time lately buuuutttt...

im back on a roll with mah stages... this one is very different that my other because it is for mugen 1.1 only...

why well 1.1 has new stage features which i took full advantage of  :bath: like the zoom and the fact that my sff is 32-bit

here are some pics of the stage multiple images to show zoom in/out and all so i hope you like it...

mugen000_zps6d1b536e.png

mugen001_zpsb226e953.png

dl  -  http://www.mediafire.com/download/14pp084h6cac98i/Rail%20Road%20Battle%202014  :bye:

• 4 weeks later...

Jazz you need to take the painting asset to it off to me I believe a stage should at least be spirited or ripped but still god but why 1.1?

hey im sorry you dont like it :( my art style is really only painting like... im a horrible pixel art and animation spriter  :donwan:

and it is 1.1 because 1.1 features new code and gameplay for stages... in 1.1 you can use 32 bit/full color images and it also lets you use a zoom code

if you are confused about the zoom part the two screenshots say it all one is zoomed in the other is zoomed out... 1.1 stages are better in my opinion