Shanks by Intoxicados

Thrillo

Posted Image

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/48itiu6ev8mrq6h/OPShksIntoxrar

"HISTORY ..

It is one of four Yonko (considered the strongest pirates q dominate the new world according to the World Government, they are: Shanks, Whitebeard, Kaido, BigMom and is currently  Whitebeard replaced by Blackbeard)
He was the man who inspired Luffy to follow his dream of becoming "Pirate King", who also is found the Gomu Gomu no Mi Devil Fruit Luffy accidentally transformed into a rubber man.
He and his crew are almost always seen in the middle of a party or banquet, getting drunk and gorging food.
It is against the idea of shedding blood for honor and only seen him start a fight if his friend is in danger

CHAR ..
This character was initiated by Mikel888 who for various reasons could not finish it
I will continue ... keep some of their techniques to the readjust my style and I did the rest from scratch ..
char I did with the intension that is based on ambush attacks .. it has all 3 types of haki .. the Conqueror haki, speed and armor
the character has not seen him fight yet in the series but its position is roughly supposed to be a badass guy!"

-Intoxicados

• 3 weeks later...