[JJBA] ASB Josuke by 280

Risotto

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to have a NicoNico Douga account, I don't speak japanese, and I'm not that big on anime or gameplay videos, so there's nothing interesting in NND for me to be interested into making an account. I'm not obligated to make accounts on sites I don't use.

It would be the same thing as posting a link to a topic on a forum's members only section. The way you say it you should be obligated to make an account on every single site you come by because I wouldn't bother to take a single picture.

Also, it's the forum's modus operandi to take a picture yourself for the post. I'm not being an asshole for asking just a picture, everyone follow this rule because it make everyone lives better.

Sorry for not thanking you properly. It's still a news post after.

Just remember it next time. You're lucky it was me and not Laharl who pointed that out, she have a way shorter temper to this kind of thing. Zombie Brock on the other hand would be a little nicer.

Here have a sunglass U-U¬, so you can ask people to "deal with it"! hahaahahaha. Goodbye and have a nice day. Good to see new "news fishers" around. It helps tighten the nets.

• 1 month later...