Official Mugen Tournament Thread by PRB

TheFclass97

It is official ladies and gentleman!!!   A MUEGN TOURNEY IS HERE! No AI, real people! Hopefully, you will find these videos enjoyable and fun! I shall try to upload the matches from the tournament at least daily. Feel free to comment here on the thread or in the video. Thanks and I hope you enjoy! :heeee:

MATCH 1: Tobii (Team Ky, Dante, Nero) vs Soul-Blood (Team Wolverine, Cloud, Spiderman)

People in my shcoll signed up in the tourney and we just did a random bracket. These matcehs were pre-recorded, but where live at the time. Everyday (hopefully), I will upload a match from the tourney. The matches were 3 vs 3 team matches.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't posted anything here in a while. I was afraid of coming back since the site didn't work for me and I almost got a virus. But anyways, here are some matches that you porbably missed...

Match 4: Akuma Neko vs ADFuk

Akuma Neko (Team: Cloud, Nero, Ronald McDonald)

ADFuk (Team: Chowder, Finn & Jake , Popeye)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match 5: :YCK: | IzeGhost (MAG Z) vs Kawaiidez

:YCK: | IzeGhost (Team: SpiderMan, Vegeta, Cloud)

Kawaiidez (Team: Ghost Rider, Snake Eyes , Hatsune Miku)

Soon, the Top 6 will be reviled...