Rockula By German Updated 10/18/11

Phantom Blood

dude u gotta stop making pics to show off jackass chars, fighting badass chars.......... look at that allosaurus its badass ... much more interesting ,than some KOF edit .... no offense to people who likes that char.... im just saying the Dinosaur is better ....just saying....... better..... just saying ........... HA!

dude u gotta stop making pics to show off jackass chars, fighting badass chars.......... look at that allosaurus its badass ... much more interesting ,than some KOF edit .... no offense to people who likes that char.... im just saying the Dinosaur is better ....just saying....... better..... just saying ........... HA!

It wasn't worth putting in the news as its rubbish

http://muvluv-alternative.game-server.cc/cgi-bin/mugen-up/src/up4007.zip.html

As is usually the case

l

lol you know what they say one man crap is another mans prize

my wife said the exact same thing about me she decided to marry me http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//laugh.png

ol... i was just saying he looked cooler, not so much its

a better character....

Its really not. Its basically a Hauser edit. And its somewhat overpowered.

yeah u can look at him and tell hes made from a hauzer

i do like alot of kof edits, i shouldnt have generalized it like that, what i ment was, and this is my personal opnion, i really cant stand the 30 kula edits and stuff like that, so when i saw the cool looking Dino, i was instantly more interested in it, rather than the kof edit, but yeah i also enjoy KOF edits as well

i do like alot of kof edits, i shouldnt have generalized it like that, what i ment was, and this is my personal opnion, i really cant stand the 30 kula edits and stuff like that, so when i saw the cool looking Dino, i was instantly more interested in it, rather than the kof edit, but yeah i also enjoy KOF edits as well

i can understand that iam a bit suck of all the ryu ken and so on its lile a virus that just wont stop spreading it gets tireing of the same old shit day in and day out some just add attacks and specials from other characters that has always been made