Mugen Online Matches (I.K.E.M.E.N)

TheFclass97

Im a bit interested in challenges. If anyone is interested in soe Mugen netplay, comment here or PM me. You must get the newest version of I.K.E.M.E.N (need a link? PM) and Hamachi (again, unless you know where to go, PM me) and the following list of chars:

cvsfelicia cvsyoko 0Popeye_W98 ACO-00 ah_meifang Bass Broly C.Falcon A.B.A Adler_MKT AmazingSpiderman Billy bubblegum1105 Cammy CaptainAmerica Chadha Chowder Chunli CMPunk Colonel Sanders Cody Cloud CVG_Spawn CvS_Kazuya CvS_Paul CvS_OgreTAG CvS_DevilJinTAG cvsathena cvsbluestreak cvscommando cvsgouki cvshibiki cvsingrid cvshotaru cvsmika CvTWJin CvTWErmac cvWScorpion cvwsubzero Cyborg Dan DCHUNLI dante vergil Deadpool deebeekaw10 Dan DivinePoison DivinePsy DivineSkullo Dhalsim Donald_DD1 dragonclaw dudley_mx Ella EvilRyu EvilKen Geese Gouken GokuZ2 VegetaZ2 Guile K' Gambit GhostRider Ryu Ken LeoFM Leon kenji_EOH Link_NJ lei-lei M.Bison MasterKing Magneto miku Mai Morrigan MvC Mordecai MVC2_Donovan MvC-EoH_DrDoom_DCL naruto-kun RajaaArcueid RajaaRoa RajaaSion RajaaLen RajaaShiki Rock_Volnutt Ryo SbobTheSnge Senna_VP Sean sf3_hugo SF3_Necro Strider Hiryu SonicMH sf4_seth shaq Storm Shadowman_CFAS SuperMario SuperLuigi Snake Taki weegee wonder_woman wolverine xMVCHayatox RyuHayabushaNES ROBINDCvM

and the stage within the game (SpaceRainbowLowRes.def)(Without Music)

For more details or whatever, feel free to comment here or PM me. I hope some of you would like to try this :heeee: . It's as close to an official mugen online as we can get!