Some Bleach Fans Amaze Me

Thunderstudent

I agree with Arklegend Zinesis on this on. all goku has to do is telport out of range of the time stop, and blast them!

They attack at the speed of light if not faster.Plus,you can't move during a time stop and even then Dio was shot at point blank range and left unharmed.He didn't even get hit and instantly stopped time.Jotaro also perfected time stop to stop it in extremely short amounts of time and stop it in seconds later.Teleporting would be no good and they could just appear behind them after getting attacked with anything.This is my opinion.You can have your own but I grew up on JJBA and I disovered Touhou project because of it and I hated Zn aruto,One Piece,Bleach, and Dragon Ball because I found them annoying.

They attack at the speed of light if not faster.Plus,you can't move during a time stop and even then Dio was shot at point blank range and left unharmed.He didn't even get hit and instantly stopped time.Jotaro also perfected time stop to stop it in extremely short amounts of time and stop it in seconds later.Teleporting would be no good and they could just appear behind them after getting attacked with anything.This is my opinion.You can have your own but I grew up on JJBA and I disovered Touhou project because of it and I hated Zn aruto,One Piece,Bleach, and Dragon Ball because I found them annoying.

I find you annoying http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//TrollFace.png

I find you annoying http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//TrollFace.png

http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//TrollFace.png Just doing what I do best!

yeah...you might have a point there...but remember goku could turn super sayain 4 and fuse with vegeta...no competition!!

It's not that impressive to do that.Seriously.It isn't...

jeez, he MIGHT be able to hurt krillin? oh wiat i forgot some very important information....last time i checked...going by america...HE HAS NO FUCKING POWERS! he used his mugetsu and lost them....so....he's not even a substitute soul reaper anymore! also, i thought Jotaro could only unfreeze himself...in the anime he never stopped time...only unpaused it. and Dio's Za Warudo doesn't stretch across an entire contintent...only 2-3 meters....which is about 6-10 feet....which isn't much of a distance....goku never has to be close to hurt you....so he most likely wouldn't be in this area so...kamehameha to the face....

jeez, he MIGHT be able to hurt krillin? oh wiat i forgot some very important information....last time i checked...going by america...HE HAS NO FUCKING POWERS! he used his mugetsu and lost them....so....he's not even a substitute soul reaper anymore! also, i thought Jotaro could only unfreeze himself...in the anime he never stopped time...only unpaused it. and Dio's Za Warudo doesn't stretch across an entire contintent...only 2-3 meters....which is about 6-10 feet....which isn't much of a distance....goku never has to be close to hurt you....so he most likely wouldn't be in this area so...kamehameha to the face....

Read the part six manga...please it explains alot and the 2-3 meter range is only for the stand attack.Time freeze affects the whole universe other than alternate universes...Jotaro stopped time in the OVA when Dio dropped the truck on him.That's how he escaped.

True...after defeating Aizen, he lost EVERYTHING

Read the part six manga...please it explains alot and the 2-3 meter range is only for the stand attack.Time freeze affects the whole universe other than alternate universes

@Tohno and DSpirit are you guys really a fan of the JJBA series? The World dominates only the earth(thats why the stand is called the world) while Made in Heaven can affect the whole universe that could lead into the creation or the transfer of ones self into an alternate dimension or world. Well anyways being a fan of the series is good but knowing the limitation of the chars ability is a plus so JJBA is a great manga but not the greatest until Araki comes up with a twist that would revert Made in Heavens effect back to the original time line I hope http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png.

In the case of Izin sure he has immortality but what would that do if Master Roshi(or the stronger char) imprisoned him with the Mafuba lol :GHEYFACE:

Btw I thought the bleach series ended with the defeat of Izin.

Still, since ive never watched bleach that far, dunno what people are talking about. but even if he can stop time, so what!? everyone can do that i mean really!? sonic and shadow can do the same thing with chaos control, so its not that impressive :GHEYFACE:

Still, since ive never watched bleach that far, dunno what people are talking about. but even if he can stop time, so what!? everyone can do that i mean really!? sonic and shadow can do the same thing with chaos control, so its not that impressive :GHEYFACE:

Sonic and Shadow can't stop time they slow it down.Oh yeah Zinesis Stairway to Heaven is probably the strongest stand.But I actually found it awesome that it created an alternate universe making Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.That could do anything quite literally by going to alternate universe and enlisting help.Who knows maybe there is an alternate universe where DIO perfected the world's time stop ability and it evolves!God Bleach is impossible to keep up with.One thing I like about series that makes the characters stronger is if they are able to die.If you can just instantly revive themselves they are cowards that fear death.The ideal character for me would be something that can be killed and still be able to win.Heck any character that can accept death and not revive like Goku or be invinsible.That is what real power consists of so as long as Goku is invinsible and can't die he won't be as strong as anybody because he relies on those to survive.My opinion,don't hate.

@Tohno and DSpirit are you guys really a fan of the JJBA series? The World dominates only the earth(thats why the stand is called the world) while Made in Heaven can affect the whole universe that could lead into the creation or the transfer of ones self into an alternate dimension or world. Well anyways being a fan of the series is good but knowing the limitation of the chars ability is a plus so JJBA is a great manga but not the greatest until Araki comes up with a twist that would revert Made in Heavens effect back to the original time line I hope http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//smile.png.

In the case of Izin sure he has immortality but what would that do if Master Roshi(or the stronger char) imprisoned him with the Mafuba lol :GHEYFACE:

Btw I thought the bleach series ended with the defeat of Izin.

The World is named after the tarot card the world not because it only dominates the world.It has it's limitations because it wasn't complete yet.It would be like stairway to heaven if not stronger if Dio would have been at his full potential.He never got to it in the series.

You just a mega bleach supporter!!

I hate Bleach...I prefer DBZ but I like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure better than DBZ...I really hate though are Narufags A.K.A Naruto fanboys and fangirls...most of them and I say most of them are idiots that can't take either trolling or realizing that the series isn't that good...sorry if I offend anyone with this as I stated,Most fans are like this...

I never got into any Shounen Jump manga other than Rosario + Vampire.That's because it's pretty funny and sometimes badass.Another one would be the original Yu-Gi-Oh! because Dark Yugi was a badass until he played card games for a living.It's not bad I just lost alot of intrest until I got cards and got addicted to the game! http://mugenfreeforall.com/public/style_emoticons//angry.png