8 DBZ Sega Saturn Stages Released + New Site

GohanSSM2

Yeah, first, the old netne.net didn't allow file sizes over 5 MB and with the stuff I'm doing lately...

Anyway, new site at http://www.gohanssm.com/mugen.html

The 8 Stages are at the bottom of the stage page http://www.gohanssm.com/stage.html

And the stages are...

Note all stages are for MUGEN 1.1 beta

Cell Games

Posted Image

Babidi's Ship

Posted Image

Namek

Posted Image

Roadway

Posted Image

Planets

Posted Image

Room of Space & Time

Posted Image

Tree of Might

Posted Image

Kame House (a bit messy but)

Posted Image

Yup, just got the new site Disk Ex-Chan.  My old site Netne net didn't allow large files over 5 MB.  I just changed over to gohanssm.com now and it seems to be doing well.  And yes, the 'road' stage came from Sega Saturn's DBZ Shin Butoden game. Thanks.

Wow, Scourgesplitter you must have had a lot of spare time and a HUGE hard drive ( :=D: ). A lot of times it just helps to write it all out as best as you can rather than try making heads or tails out of things.  We all have our moments.  The history page literally started out as a 'rant' page and grew from there.  Ranting gets boring real quick, so it got changed to a history page instead and I did leave a few of the rants in for history's sake, but it toned down a lot.  A different 'rant' page came out in 2002 and all I did in that page was agree with my detractors that they couldn't possibly have done such things (even though we got 'em backed up on this site because we all know what will happen to the evidence.  They could never even think of doing such things, just ask them).  But the other half of the history page got turned into the other rant page (kind of hidden on the site now) which helped keep the history page more focused on history.  Thanks for taking at least a little time to read it Scourgesplitter Posted Image

Oops, and oh yeah, the Kame House stage is visually a bit messy because the stuff I wanted to do got done (the flying birds and all that) but the graphics were for a 'flying only' type stage and players 'walking on water' at times is a bit awkward to look at as well as the size factor is a bit out of whack because of the 'fly only' of the original stage.