Xan does mugen videos

Xan

It's Kamekaze's edit, which uses Jin's as a basis, it's the same shit for me.

Yeah, that's a good point, still, if you play Rugal vs. Vega in CVS, it's more probably that Rugal wins the match.

rinnosuke_morichika_by_mizterpoyo-d3cj3ee.png

He couldn't pick Melty Blood because Kohaku would control everybody's minds, Arcueid would rape everyone with backup from the planet, Shiki would easly kill them with his mystic eyes, Nanaya would just look at them and they would run away, Sion would see every single movement they would try to do, etc. It's just too unbalanced XD

Holy shit.

I got the feeling that I saw that in somewhere, so it was from Doom, huh? Honestly, I kinda hate the game, I just don't like shooters and stuff like that.

What is up to the match, well, that Quickman looks just too spammy with those boomerangs. I hate when people make AI's like this, it ain't funny playing against chars such as these.

rinnosuke_morichika_by_mizterpoyo-d3cj3ee.png

He couldn't pick Melty Blood because Kohaku would control everybody's minds, Arcueid would rape everyone with backup from the planet, Shiki would easly kill them with his mystic eyes, Nanaya would just look at them and they would run away, Sion would see every single movement they would try to do, etc. It's just too unbalanced XD

Holy shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Molly, we need more Chronicles of Ikaruga videos!

Nice content you've got here Xan.

One question though : in your Roko vs. Deadpool video, you use the Crimson Battle stage by Saiyajin Mui but I cannot find it on his site.

Is it a private stage or not?

pMx2a5X.png?1?9873

This signature would not have been possible without the combined efforts of RyoucchiZenesis. All credit goes to them for making this!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Others give you full fights, I just give you a lame combo with some character that isn't even released yet. Happy New Year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT6EvJDw2cE&feature=youtu.be