Mr. Infinite's CvS-EX-Style (Pots-ish) Characters for WinMugen!

Ness

As most of you know, Mr. Infinite, the same guy responsible for countless custom edits to characters we all know and love, has recently been creating his own characters from the ground up!  His characters are from a wide array of media appearences such as comicbook heros, capcom and snk warriors, to even Cloud from Final Fantasy!  They're all pretty well built and balanced, they follow suit to the older "Pots" style of coding (Ex moves, Power-charge, Excell-combo, Chain-Combos, Color-separation, etc.) and have been finding their way into many rosters everywhere!  As of the relase of Deadpool he went 1.0 exclusive, but I have a treat for you WinMugenites!  Here are his first eight characters in their WinMugen forms!  There many be some tiny bugs here and there as they can't be the most updated versions of the characters, but they're pretty damn good!  I myself have finally made the jump, but I figured I'd show my WinMugen brothers some love!

-+-

El Stingray

Posted Image

B. Jenet

Posted Image

Billy Kane

Posted Image

Wolfgang Krauser

Posted Image

Gouken

Posted Image

Cloud Strife

Posted Image

Cable

Posted Image

Deadpool

Posted Image

-+-

As I stated above all of these characters are not their most up-to-date versions, Deadpool has his old idle stance and walk animation, and Billy Kane doesn't have color-separation yet, but here they are folks!  Enjoy!

Download:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/X9YVTlhc/Infinites_WinMugen_Characters.html

Awesome thanks.

Quite welcome my friend, of few other the characters have a couple of my home-brew palettes in them, I will have more stuff like this to post in the future! :-)