Um, OK, er, um

GohanSSM2

Anyway, sorry for being away for quite a bit now but I had a lot of stuff happen at work.  I had to abandon this for a bit because we had three people leave but then they came back but were about worthless and unreliable.  So, I have been working long and odd hours and not much time in between for other stuff.  Now, two kinda back at work and one retired.  But the one is pretty much worthless when here and the other...  Well, to try and explain better.  I have one guy that was so afraid of getting a heart attack that he nearly gave himself a heart attack.  He came into work going, "I'm having chest pains.  I'm gonna have a heart attack I know it."  I asked him, "Did you lift anything heavy?"  And he answered "Yes my groceries but I'm having chest pains and I'm gonna have a heart attack."  So the boss took him over to the hospital and of course nothing seriously wrong besides his worrying almost giving him a heart attack.  So, he's back but too much of a worry wart at times to be useful.  The other one just took off March, April, May and part of June because "having back problems".  Seems like every year in April, May, June they have back problems, then need time off to get drunk at the Legion meeting (second Monday of the month), plus almost every week is calling off sick either the first two days after two days off or the last two days before getting two days off.  Royal mess.  The nice part is that I just had my 30th high school reunion and was able to be there for that but pretty much everything else in life has had to be put on hold for a bit because of lack of sleep and odd hour call-ins and such.  Anyway, Hi peeps : )

Thanks Gopal.  Anyway, I seem to be working around a bunch of rocket scientists ( :noway: ).  Got another one that has a month off on disability after being seen kicking a piece of luggage and then claiming his knee hurts.  He comes back now and after a week at work he says, "I never kicked the luggage, I just lifted it and my knee went out."  This is the same guy that tossed the computer monitor over the top of our counter and tossed a company cell phone out into the middle of a highway.  Anger management classes don't work, trust me.  But yeah, I need a break away from the chaos at work and being here at MFFA helps quite a bit.  Language barriers can be overcome, but the 'stupidity' factor I deal with at work.  The one that keeps calling off now says she is dating a mortician.  You know it's bad when 10 to 30 year olds seem to have more common sense than 40 to 70 year olds.