Stick Fightors! (Yes, it is spelled that way.)

A few years ago, some friends of mine (including me) started thinking about making RPGs, Platformers, Fighting Games, ect.

Well, the dream died out, because we couldn't find a good program or the program was too expensive. (if you know of a good, cheap program, tell me, please!) I still have notes of the fighting game we had. That game, was Stick Fightors!

If you read my intro into MFFA, you would know I didn't know of M.U.G.E.N. until 2011, even then, I didn't want it. (no idea why)

So this will be my first M.U.G.E.N. game (different from my other "games". (Laharl knows what I mean)/comps)

There are 20 chars in this game. 18 playable chars, (5 unlockable) and 4 bosses.

The system is similar to KOF, using only 4 buttons for attacks, and a taunt button.

Each character has a special move, normally used by entering a command, like other fighting games.

The Super/Hyper moves in this game is similar to SSF2T, with only one bar, and in this game, it's called a HYPER STICK SMASH!, and it takes out about half of the opponent's health.

http://lansingwolverineisabau5.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=181659877

The link above shows a picture of Channok, a Kung-Fu master. He is an Japanese person who wishes to be Chinese. He usually fakes being Chinese. He is the main character. He doesn't have a projectile in his normal moveset, but that's what his HYPER STICK SMASH! is for. He throws his hat using powerful chi energy!

CHAR TYPE: Average

I'll add more as I finish!

Thanks for reading!

:fuckyea: