Battle Moon Wars WIP

SoknaS

i just start to code so my product`s poor . I want to collect all character of battle moon in one character!

U can get the WIP char here !!  <iframe src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=FD8DF228C0592934&resid=FD8DF228C0592934%21130&authkey=ALnLzEOr9r3JP-0" width="98" height="120" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Fate Saber form

-lvl 1 Hyper nearly finish !

-Just start to make Final Hyper!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Happy for ur feed back !

I think i need advice and learning form all of u !Thank for reading !(Note-My Eng`poor , i hope u understand it.)

312.gif

Yo S0knasful if you can then you may want to include a screen shot of your release.

And, downloading now..........will get back to you later soon!  Thanks for your sharing!  :goodmood:

"I still care to share because I believe in Sharing is Caring" - Werewood

Thank you for hooking me up with a screen shot!

Your Saber looks cute!  After I tested her out I will get back to you later soon!

Ok here I come:

Posted Image

I always talk to myself when I make MUGEN characters:

- don't let debug flood occur or happen

Your Saber is a good start.  Posted Image

You just have to take care of the debug blood (in your MUGEN in-game, press Ctrl-D to enable debug messages)

In my Saber MUGEN screen shot above, you see your Saber has some "missing required sprites" problem.  I assume you still have not yet added all Saber sprites to your Saber.sff, or you may want to re-use and edit some of her get-hit sprites. Then there is MUGEN1.0/1.1 RemapPal problem (sorry can't you out because I am bad with palettes).

Then this one:

Posted Image

Explode removetime = -4 which is not valid!  The only valid negative numbers are -1 and -2.

Please look at your mugen/docs/sctrls.html#explod for details.

Oh and this one too:

Posted Image

The hyper move background position......for now it looks like it binds to P1 only.  Not sure if this is done by your intention or not.

If not then you may want to have it stay in the middle of the screen.

One small thing:  the x/y/z three slashes:

In your N-State.cns:

in [statedef 200] & [statedef 201] & [statedef 202]

ctrl    =  1

Why would you set control to 1, without any conditions, in attacking states?  When I press x/y/z rapidly your Saber just stands there looping the first frame like crazy..........

I like how you did to her forward/backward dashes/runs!  Really cool!

Will try out your next beta!

"I still care to share because I believe in Sharing is Caring" - Werewood

Ok here I come:

Posted Image

I always talk to myself when I make MUGEN characters:
- don't let debug flood occur or happen

Your Saber is a good start.  Posted Image

You just have to take care of the debug blood (in your MUGEN in-game, press Ctrl-D to enable debug messages)

In my Saber MUGEN screen shot above, you see your Saber has some "missing required sprites" problem.  I assume you still have not yet added all Saber sprites to your Saber.sff, or you may want to re-use and edit some of her get-hit sprites. Then there is MUGEN1.0/1.1 RemapPal problem (sorry can't you out because I am bad with palettes).

Then this one:

Posted Image

Explode removetime = -4 which is not valid!  The only valid negative numbers are -1 and -2.
Please look at your mugen/docs/sctrls.html#explod for details.

Oh and this one too:
Posted Image

The hyper move background position......for now it looks like it binds to P1 only.  Not sure if this is done by your intention or not.

If not then you may want to have it stay in the middle of the screen.

One small thing:  the x/y/z three slashes:
In your N-State.cns:

in [statedef 200] & [statedef 201] & [statedef 202]

ctrl    =  1

Why would you set control to 1, without any conditions, in attacking states?  When I press x/y/z rapidly your Saber just stands there looping the first frame like crazy..........

I like how you did to her forward/backward dashes/runs!  Really cool!

Will try out your next beta!

Thank for this info !Wood !

312.gif

• 2 weeks later...