Alex Kidd released! (Updated as of 06/03/2013)

OrochiWeapon2000

After working on Alex Kidd like a maniac for a while, I believe he's finally to a point where I felt I could release him without feeling like I half-assed him in any way. Comes with a custom stage "Mount Eternal" complete with BGM. I truly hope you all enjoy the new and improved Alex Kidd!

http://www.mediafire.com/?bk9ldz6bnouku7k

Screenshots:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I'd like to give folks a fair warning... Like my other characters, Alex Kidd is a "micro character", meaning he is as small or smaller than Servbot/Kobun. If this really bothers you that much, simply go into the CNS and increase his xscale and yscale to 1.5. I wouldn't recommend going any higher than that, as that size honestly looks decent enough without butchering his gameplay much.

*UPDATED 06/03/2013!*
Honestly... There have been way too many fixes for me to recall. But here are the most critical changes I can think of:

- Vels, damages, and a whole bunch of other values modified.
- Bazooka Kick command changed.
- Ground combos are no longer Light>Light>Medium>Medium>Strong and are now Light>Medium>Strong.
- Guard Reversal implemented.
- Alex can now fire up to 2 Power Bracelet Shots at any given time.
- When using the "Fireball" attack, the directional limiter can be reset by performing a wall jump (provided Alex hasn't gone too high on any given stage).
- "Mountain Crusher" now has wall bounce properties.
- New "Janken Combination" attacks added: "Log Splitter" and "Scissors Spin Kick".
- Attack names changed a bit:

1) "Paper Palm" is now "Banishing Palm".
2) "Shinobi Whirlwind" is now "Shinobi Senpuu"
3) "Burst Shuriken" is now "Burst Kunai".

- "Log Splitter" replaces "Banishing Palm" (formally known as "Paper Palm") as a "Janken Combination" starter.
- "Shinobi Senpuu" now launches the opponent higher into the air, and causes additional falling damage.
- Some palettes have been replaced with newer ones. I may decide to create alternate palettes in a separate folder next time around.
- A few new sounds added here and there.

There are many more fixes and changes, but I'll let you check them out yourselves. :)