[Wii U] Super Luigi U

Forehead

So from what I've heard from this DLC for the game, New Super Mario Bros. U, is that it will feature a new set of harder levels and many more features. The game includes Nabbit, a thieving rabbit who steals toad goods, as a playable character. Luigi practically kicked Mario out of the game so now Nabbit is in for replacement. Instead of making a good replacement, I think it's the dumbest idea I've heard from Nintendo SO FAR! How the f*ck do you expect them to make a character that's invincible to enemy attacks? That's like making a Batman game with Superman playable in it. Shit... this is just plain dumb. In all due respect, because Nabbit's in here means that EVERYONE would want play as this guy. I'm very frustrated of all the stupid casual shit they added to each and every new generation Mario game. I wish they fix this concept before releasing the damn thing

So next, there adding more difficult levels, similar like they did with Super Mario 3D Land special worlds, with a 100 time limit. Basically, it'd be a race against the clock. Well, this is the only information I have. They will probably announce more info sooner on the next Nintendo Directs but I guess you should go check them out.

Overall it sounds promising, or at least to me anyways lol. I'm actually glad Nintendo has been showing love for Luigi lately with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and this. As someone who is a Luigi player, I'm happy. As for the Nabbit part, I'm not to thrilled with that. This is supposed to be challenging, and a game is not as fun without a good challenge, and I bet when you play as him it won't be as fun. Oh well, at least you can avoid playing as him and be a Toad instead if you are player 2.

Overall it sounds promising, or at least to me anyways lol. I'm actually glad Nintendo has been showing love for Luigi lately with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and this. As someone who is a Luigi player, I'm happy. As for the Nabbit part, I'm not to thrilled with that. This is supposed to be challenging, and a game is not as fun without a good challenge, and I bet when you play as him it won't be as fun. Oh well, at least you can avoid playing as him and be a Toad instead if you are player 2.

Yea, plus there making Mario & Luigi: Dream Team which also has alot to do with Luigi. Ahh Luigi is now getting more care isn't he?