SP Goo

Roztti

Hi all, well, hum... im not sure what is this screenpack, but is my first work, so I think it looks nice, I THINK, this uncomplete screenpack probably will be useful for making other SP, I don't know why, well just watch it, and also the only things there are left to make, lifebars, versus screen and other little stuff, hope you like it ( probably you wont :c ).

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j79v36Evds

It looks pretty neat man and simple not bad.As u said its ur first work and i'm advising you to keep going man u've just started creating mugen content so its obvious it won't come out exactly like u wanted it to so my advice to you is to keep working on this sp or if u can't try coding another one just keep at it somehow and u should start using programs like gimp or photoshop these help in designing just look up some button and bar tutorials using these programs.Also dun down on yourself so much man u worked hard on this ;D

It looks pretty neat man and simple not bad.As u said its ur first work and i'm advising you to keep going man u've just started creating mugen content so its obvious it won't come out exactly like u wanted it to so my advice to you is to keep working on this sp or if u can't try coding another one just keep at it somehow and u should start using programs like gimp or photoshop these help in designing just look up some button and bar tutorials using these programs.Also dun down on yourself so much man u worked hard on this ;D

Ok, well I know it's simple haha, also It's how wanted it to be, so I'll try to keep doing better SP, anyways I wanna finish this one first so, yup.