Here's the GIF of the stage, uhh that all I had to say?
Here's a first stage I've decided to show publicly since I'm proud of what it looks like, this is (rather admittedly) used with the "Stage_tool", then I hopped to fighter factory to add in 2K-tan (because, also it fits) and tweak the "floor" position, so the stage is rather "empty" as a result (just like the real thing!).
Video showcase + fight example (Lag is from the computer, not the stage, so it got some that just took up)
For anyone who cared to know, this is based on the Beta 1 build of Windows 2000, with associated screenshots (except 2K-tan) being taken from the Betawiki, this stage also provides a soundtrack, being from this (music?) video.
This stage should work with M.U.G.E.N 1.0, 1.1(b), and I.K.E.M.E.N GO.
Download
Link 01 (When clicked, will start downloading)
Link 02 (alternative)