eZf4aMV.png

Link: http://ricepigeon.webs.com/

Time for things to get messy...

Yuuka Changelog:

=====================================
11/26/15 - Version 2015.11.26

Changes from Version 2015.11.22:

- Corrected palette on select screen icon.
- Adjusted buffer timing of 720 motions.
- Thorny Rose: Adjusted projectile invincibility time.
- "Reflowering of Gensokyo": Extended startup invincibility by 1f.
- "Original Master Spark": Extended startup invincibility by 1f.

dear Ricepigeon, I want to ask you to make this characters

UPDATE:

Yuugi_RP
Mokou_RP
Sanae_RP
Kanako_RP

TO MAKE:

Reisen_RP
Aya_RP
Hina_RP
Cirno_RP
Utsuho_RP

pleaaaaase? I'm a huge fan of your work and I would LOVE to see Reisen and Aya in MUGEN, considering they are my Touhou favorites

You really should not request characters to be made for you. That is something that is generally frowned upon. Just a bit of friendly advice. 

As for the character itself, so far so good. Being able to use hcbx2 or 720 motion's was a nice touch. Controls nice and smooth overall. And it is good to be able to use the airdash now. I will let you know if I find any bugs or issues, unless someone does it before me.

You really should not request characters to be made for you. That is something that is generally frowned upon. Just a bit of friendly advice. 

As for the character itself, so far so good. Being able to use hcbx2 or 720 motion's was a nice touch. Controls nice and smooth overall. And it is good to be able to use the airdash now. I will let you know if I find any bugs or issues, unless someone does it before me.

well, you're kind of right, but I want to see more Touhous made by Rice, he's an artist of MUGEN char-making, and I would like to see Rice's winmugen chars ported to Mugen 1.0, namely Sanae and Mokou, but hey, that's just my opinion

Upon further testing I did find some debug problems.

get a 13798 warning: expression truncated to integer: player Yuuka_RP (56) in state 1001 1010.00000 when i do her 360 grapple move. and her reflowering of gensyoko move gives some similar debug. as does original master spark. So does twin master spark. Not a constant debug flood or anything, but there is some there.

well, you're kind of right, but I want to see more Touhous made by Rice, he's an artist of MUGEN char-making, and I would like to see Rice's winmugen chars ported to Mugen 1.0, namely Sanae and Mokou, but hey, that's just my opinion

Understandable but Lucasmic does have a point. they are rules you must follow when making post on some threads of this forum. If you want to make a suggestion or request to Ricepigeon you should do so on his wip topic: http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/12450-wip-ricepigeons-wip-thread-yuuka-kazami/

just giving you a heads-up so we won't cause any trouble. :-)

Upon further testing I did find some debug problems.

get a 13798 warning: expression truncated to integer: player Yuuka_RP (56) in state 1001 1010.00000 when i do her 360 grapple move. and her reflowering of gensyoko move gives some similar debug. as does original master spark. So does twin master spark. Not a constant debug flood or anything, but there is some there.

I figured out what was causing this. It was a variable assignment that was added to the anim parameter for the statedef, but mugen for some reason or another saw it as a non-integer value for the anim. Not gamebreaking or anything, but next update will resolve this.

Edit: Yuuka updated. Fixed another issue I found while addressing the aforementioned bug, as well as updated her SND file

11/22/15 - Version 2015.11.22

Changes from Version 2015.11.21.1:

- Fixed debug errors on command grab specials & supers
- Fixed Command Grabs not properly activating the throw flag for damage dampening.
- Voice clip volume increased.

Yuuka updated

11/26/15 - Version 2015.11.26

Changes from Version 2015.11.22:

- Corrected palette on select screen icon.
- Adjusted buffer timing of 720 motions.
- Thorny Rose: Adjusted projectile invincibility time.
- "Reflowering of Gensokyo": Extended startup invincibility by 1f.
- "Original Master Spark": Extended startup invincibility by 1f.