Sagat (sftm)

Xdegenerate

Oops, sorry about that. Updated to the proper link. Reply to ZombieBrock. I plan to. I have already made Chun-Li, but I am getting someone to have a look at it because of a few glitches. Mostly just a fireball not working, but it's about 95% complete and I should be releasing it this week. Next will be Balrog and Zangief... but as for Blade... I am not all that familiarized with SFTM the game... I do have it on MAME and played it a bit, but not actually AS blade, so I will need to look into how he works and see if there is a character that he resembles that would work good for a sprite replacement, 'cause I wouldn't have a clue how to code it from scratch.

Sweet news, yeah as for Blade i couldnt tell u to save my life who u could use for it , i guess i could maybe look it up and give u some ideas if youde like, not guaranteeing ill fine someone, but i dont mind looking

If you could that would be good. It's really just a matter of if you want the specials to be preformed the same way as the arcade. I just have no idea what his specials where? I could easily make a custom version, but as for being true to the original.... is anyone going to be able to tell the difference?

If you could that would be good. It's really just a matter of if you want the specials to be preformed the same way as the arcade. I just have no idea what his specials where? I could easily make a custom version, but as for being true to the original.... is anyone going to be able to tell the difference?

like i said in previous post, i could care less that its a sprite swap, hell id take sprite swap version of the 3 guys left off of SNK Double Dragon game & AOF 2 Versions of Lee,Ryo & Robert, so long as it wasnt an abortion kind like Ryo from KOF13 that was done, that things trash, but so far ive used all of your sprite swaps & see no problem with them at all , i say good on ya for it , oh & as for Blade i found this video of him usuing his moves from the game

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yz8J1rVJBg

maybe juano16's MK2 Ninja would be a good base, because blade does sweeps & kicks like the guys in mk2 he dose a sliding sweep like Scorpian mk2 & he throws a knives with movements simular to that of scorpion throwing his spear ... just a quick idea.. but whats not known about blade unless u beat the game with him is Hes actually Gunloc( SNSMasters) who was undercover