Lord M

Lord M's MUGEN videos

98 posts in this topic

This Shang Tsung is not really hard, just annoying with all those projectiles. So, I used this adorable little girl without projectiles to get more of a challenge. I still blast a giant beam on his face, though.

Zox's Spider-Woman is really cool, her damage is kinda low because her default attack stat is 130 and she felt too damaging with that, so I reduced to the regular 100. She-Hulk... well, she is kinda good while kinda sucking, but she is still beta.

Man, this is so unnecessary. You don't need this type of exaggerated sprites to make a woman sexy, specially Tifa. And, apparently, this is the SFW version. I don't mind sex appeal chars, but this is horribly ugly.

So, what to pick when fighting something creepy like a giant humanoid crocodile? Simple, something creepier: a little girl. C'mon, its Anita, you can't say she isn't creepy.

For some reason, I was forced to choose between lower quality and lower FPS, amazing. Well, I'm glad Borg117 made this better MKP and finally released Sareena, I really hope someone makes a good version of her for regular MUGEN.

I used to hate those heavy hitting characters for being too slow, but I'm starting to like them. Since I still suck with grapplers, I just went with Juggy, because, why not? MvC:I hype, I guess?