OMK Screenpack

Okami

Since I wanted my own version of screenpack so badly, since nowadays I can't see to find a good screenpack to my taste =3, so I decided to make my very own screenpack.

THIS is just an early alpha stage, MORE things need to be done and more things need be smoothened (out in quality). I may also have to change the menu selection, but that won't be hard =P

Well here is a preview of my Alpha so far. I'm planning to maybe convert rizki's lifebars.... but I think I should do my own after I finish the screenpack ._."

Video:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQA5rwrCnvs&feature=plcp&context=C3ed9d28UDOEgsToPDskLAMuOgwzgdRgcqGE2STDKL

Notice:

This screenpack may result in a large size!

O resolution is only 640x480, I would make a 1280,720 one, but my laptop wouldn't run it well enough =o="

O for the intro, I am just going to put that 7th expansion logo at the start =3

I may include a credits.... if that would take more space O_O", might not instead =P

Posted Image

Select Screen - Currently Collabing with Rizki on this screenpack =) -> will add animated butterflies flying around in select screen, and more. Working win ports and win screens atm.

Select screen still WIP - so finished produce will be more.. better =P

*BUMP*

PROGRESS VIDEO 40% Progress, added a better menu, included an intro. Improved select screen/option screen (will be done more later on). Win screen is done (may need to do more), vs screen is done. More things will be added