A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

1,730 posts in this topic

 

e7485e0369.png?width=251&height=250 aha! a fight! you cannot fool me! you're a member of the Order of No Quarter! give me the directions to the Tower of Fate, or else! (looks at the man) you do realize you're just a head taller, do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JYnCQOF.png

Hey, shorter's still shorter.

 

The woman is confused over what the blue knight is talking about. She is hoping to clear things up, but keeps her stance in case she fails to do so.

 

DzdF7Kj.png

I believe you're mistaking me for another. I don't have any idea about what you're referring to.

 

The rest keep a close watch in case things take a turn for the worst. Of course, not without a remark, or two.

 

9UDp3O6.png

Don't tell me there's going to be a fight over something as simple as a misunderstanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The woman parries the first two strikes with what appears to be an invisible blade. She then jumps to the side to avoid the flaming projectile.

 

DzdF7Kj.png

It's a shame you won't even attempt to listen to reason. However, if you truly are a knight, do you at least have the honor to reveal yourself before continuing?

 

As she speaks, air can be seen swirling around her hands, likely an effect of whatever it is she's holding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DzdF7Kj.png

I see. Very well then, if a title is all that will be given, then I will at the very least do the same. I am known as the King of Knights, and am classified as a Saber. Now, shall we continue on?

 

The Saber then swings in Shovel Knight's direction, the air surrounding her hands now becoming a wind based projectile that is traveling towards him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 3:40 PM, Tony Redgrave said:

DzdF7Kj.png

I see. Very well then, if a title is all that will be given, then I will at the very least do the same. I am known as the King of Knights, and am classified as a Saber. Now, shall we continue on.

 

The Saber then swings in Shovel Knight's direction, the air surrounding her hands now becoming a wind based projectile that is now traveling towards him.

48743e771b.png?width=194&height=250(manages to take the shot, then counter it with another shot from his Flame Sceptre, and then proceeds to throw an anchor-shaped projectile at her)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3TLtvYO.png

 

Saber tries to avoid the Anchor as she rushes up to Shovel Knight, hoping to close the distance between the two. She is now aware that he has more than one ranged option, compared to her only one, putting her at a disadvantage at longer ranges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

48743e771b.png?width=194&height=250(was waiting her to do that, switches to his Dust Knuckles and punches Saber repeated times, before uppercutting her, uses the Propeller Dagger to fly his way to Saber and proceeds to bonk her in the chest with his shovel, sending her crashing down) range won't work on me! (uses his shovel to bounce on Saber and prepares to land safely)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

m6jBRPe.png

 

Saber gets back on her feet, and takes notice that he is now airborne after boosting himself up with the shovel. Seeing a potential opportunity for attack, she once again fires a wind based attack, this time upwards towards him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 4:00 PM, Tony Redgrave said:

m6jBRPe.png

 

Saber gets back on her feet, and takes notice that he is now airborne after boosting himself up with the shovel. Seeing a potential opportunity for attack, she once again fires a wind based attack, this time upwards towards him.

48743e771b.png?width=194&height=250(shocked by this move tries to control himself airborne with the Propeller Dagger, but crashes with the floor, gets up and proceeds to drop a platform on the floor, and steps on it, activating its workings) alright... (steps on it and the Mobile Gear goes foward, he smashes Saber in the chest again with his shovel, goes behind her, brings out an old viking horn and proceeds to blow it right behind her, the soundwave's enough to send her flying)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saber is sent careening towards a tree. She struggles, but manages to pick herself up and turn around from the impact.

 

m6jBRPe.png

It seems I've underestimated you...

 

WwnPeXo.png

Right now, you're leaving me with very little choice.

 

Wind-like magic begins to form around her hands as it begins to make her blade now appear visible to her opponent. The blue, gold, and silver colors of the blade shine brightly in the dimming light.

 

DzdF7Kj.png

Now you'll see what a true Holy Weapon is like!

 

Once again, she prepares herself. This time, ready to go all out. She begins moving towards Shovel Knight once again, but this time leaps in the air to try a downwards strike against him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The intensity of the battle between Saber and the Shovel Knight seemed to agitate the air currents by creating winds which moved the looped smokes. The man takes out his compass to look for directions.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."They are getting pushed this way... Which means something is happening at the opposite direction. This time it all goes south..."

He moves towards where the battle is taking place, and not long later he can see 2 blue figures fighting against each other.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."I don't want to involve myself into any unnecessary trouble...at least I found more people. Guess I'll stay alert just in case..."

He pulls out his iron staff and begins to charge its insides with smoke emitting from his palms. This technique is called Compression: The man charges white phosphorus-filled smoke into his staff. He can either smash the target to break their armor by overheating it and cause severe burns, or blast it at the end of the staff as a ranged alternative. The smoke lasts up to 15 seconds before vanishing away.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Pssst. Now I'll just stand here and spectate."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 4:49 PM, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy noticed the fight going on, and ran over to SK & Saber to prevent it from getting worse.

 

tommy.png

Hey! You two! Cut that out, please! I don't want any of you getting hurt!

 

@Tony Redgrave, @OxyontheWolf, your calls!

f9eac2d40a.png?width=273&height=250 and exactly, who might YOU be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 4:53 PM, NijikakuFan61 said:

tommy.png

You don't know who I am!?

 

Tommy cleared his throat.

 

tommy.png

I see. My name's Thomas "Tommy Gunn" Thompson - but you can just call me Tommy. And I'm here to break up this fight that you two seem to have started.

 

@Tony Redgrave, @OxyontheWolf, your calls!

f9eac2d40a.png?width=273&height=250 This woman's an enemy knight! or...is she? ....so you're not from the Order of No Quarter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QC0o65B.png

Why are my words only now starting to connect with you?

 

DzdF7Kj.png

I don't appreciate the interruption, either.

 

The man in red walks up to them.

 

nHA9LM8.png

Would you knock it off already? This entire situation has escalated worse than it should have. Put your sword away too. It was foolish to reveal it like that, since it could potentially reveal your identity. I'd be careful of such things until we know what exactly is going on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 5:10 PM, Tony Redgrave said:

QC0o65B.png

Why are my words only now starting to connect with you?

 

DzdF7Kj.png

I don't appreciate the interruption, either.

 

The man in red walks up to them.

 

nHA9LM8.png

Would you knock it off already? This entire situation has escalated worse than it should have. Put your sword away too. It was foolish to reveal it like that, since it could potentially reveal your identity. I'd be careful of such things until we know what exactly is going on here.

6ad7a63043.png?width=210&height=250 my bad, sir, (puts the shovel away) would you mind if I went along you? I am looking for the Tower of Fate...let's just say I have pending business there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

 

DzdF7Kj.png

I don't appreciate the interruption, either.

Tommy crossed his arms.

 

tommy.png

Well, in that case, I'm sorry for breaking up a battle that could've been potentially life-threatening.

 

Tommy looked at Saber angrily.

 

tommy.png

I guess when I get in a potentially life-threatening battle, you're not going to save me either now, are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking note of the new people around, the girl thought it looked like it was about time for someone to catch their attention. It seemed as though they were all put in the same area under different circumstances, so it would probably be very easy to get them to stop and listen...if they didn't kill each other first. She sent a death glare at both of them.

 

969dd21548.png

Nemesis: WOULD YOU DUMBASSES KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF?! WE SHOULDN'T BE TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 5:16 PM, A person said:

Taking note of the new people around, the girl thought it looked like it was about time for someone to catch their attention. It seemed as though they were all put in the same area under different circumstances, so it would probably be very easy to get them to stop and listen...if they didn't kill each other first. She proceeded to send a throwing dagger between the two combatants, her anger visible on her face once more.

 

969dd21548.png

Nemesis: WOULD YOU DUMBASSES KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF?! WE'RE ALL HERE FOR SOME REASON OTHER THAN KILLING EACH OTHER!

37b92a6bcc.png?width=195&height=250alright, I listen, what's the deal, woman?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy crossed his arms.

 

tommy.png

Well, in that case, I'm sorry for breaking up a battle that could've been potentially life-threatening.

 

Tommy looked at Saber angrily.

 

tommy.png

I guess when I get in a potentially life-threatening battle, you're not going to save me either now, are you?

 

enGHNba.png

Don't misunderstand. When two knights are facing off, all actions should solely be between them.

 

g2yDR7G.png

While respectable in its own right, she's more fixated towards chivalry than any other. It gets obnoxious quite often.

 

fsDF0nk.png

I'm just glad to see that there are others here who can think properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

c22833f06b.png?width=198&height=250 anyways, mr....ummm....what's your name? (referring to Archer), I stand by my point, I'd like to join your team, in order to finally get to the Tower of Fate and accomplish my quest, I think you can be of a lot of help, all of you, the more knights, the better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

map.pngalright, I listen, what's the deal, woman?

The girl closed her eyes and let out a sigh, thankful that she at least managed to get the attention of one person.

 

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: There's obviously some reason for why we're all here. I'm assuming we all got thrown into here by a portal that appeared out of nowhere, and have no idea where we are, so here's a thought: how about, instead of trying to kill each other because someone looks like someone you might know, we work together and try to find out where the hell we are?

 

She took a glance towards the sun in the sky. Judging from its position, it should be almost noon by now, the sun more angled towards the east. She worked out some things in her head, falling silent for a moment before speaking up again.

 

db406c2ff7.png

Nemesis: If I'm correct with my guess, this place is just like any normal place, meaning the sun still rises from the east and sets in the west. So...

 

She opened her eyes and pointed an arm forwards, beyond the rocky hill.

 

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: ...if we head in that direction, we should be able to at least exit the forest and possibly find some sort of vantage point that'll let us get a good view of our surroundings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now