How can i make a screenpack with 9000 slots???

Xx_MasterIlluminati_xX

Question

9 answers to this question

On 7/5/2016 at 11:17 AM, DoodlebobGamer12 said:

But i want to know, how to do this without making screenpack confuse

i want a great screenpack who is 640x480 localcoord and dont confuses me on making 9000 slots 

there no other way around this. you have to tamper with the small portrait size and also make the small boxes and make the cursor size.  you have no other choose but to do to this. if you want to have 9000+ for your screen pack that is 640x480 or 1280x720. you need to tamper with the sprites and edit them to fix on the 6x6 small boxes and the cursor box and also position it to fix on your select screen. there is no other way around it but do its the way I shown you and you have to play with the Values Number. I know that its confusing at first but play around it until you get it. you have learn work some way to fit all 9000+ for your screen pack. just work around it until you get it right

there some things that you need to make it a 9000 slots

1. you need to make small box cell for the small portraits must be 6x6 size pixel

this is how  a very small box should look j9H2ziU.png

2. you need to make the player one and player two cursor box the same size  6x6 size pixel

this is how  a very small cursor should look i2gdpFX.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now that you made the cursor and the small box to be 6x6 pixel go and index them by using Gimp

Gimp is free , so you have no problem installing it

https://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Also get these tools as well you need them

VSelect
http://tunglashor.webnode.com/products/vselect/

Fighter Factory 3.0.2 x64 64 bit version
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v2zocbkp6jhme0w/ff3x64.rar

Fighter Factory 3.0.2 x86 32 bit version
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ulms5lqs8njxp2/ff3x86.rar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I best recommend going here because on my video guide I explain how to inxde the small boxs for gimp

This will safe me some  time to explain everything in text so go and watch my video guide

and on my video please go to the timer at 59:35 that will show how to index the boxes. Just be sure to choose what color you want to be transparent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next go open up your system.def scroll down until you find this

;Character select definition
[Select Info]

then scroll down just a little bit more until you see this

rows = 2
columns = 5

the row and columns what you need to adjust and play with the numbers

because you don't have no clue how this works . Let me break it down for you

ROW STARTS FROM THE TOP TO BOTTOM

COLUMNS  STARTS FROM THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT

So to make 9000 the number is

rows = 88
columns = 126

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay now that you made your row and columns. you now need to resize the small portraits to fix in the 6x6 pixel boxes

Scroll down until you find this

portrait.spr = 9000,0     ;Do not change from 9000,0
portrait.offset = 0,0
portrait.scale = 1,1

now to make the small portrait to fit on small box 6x6 pixel you need to play with the portrait.scale

so to make fit for the 9000 slots. Set the portrait.scale value number to

portrait.spr = 9000,0
portrait.offset = 0,0
portrait.scale = .1,.1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay now we got the smal port very small and pain in the butt to see........

Now this where you need to move the small portrait to fix in the boxes

Scroll back up and find this

pos = 323,148   ;This here what make you move the small boxes to Position t
showemptyboxes = 0        ;1 to show empty boxes
moveoveremptyboxes = 0    ;1 to allow cursor to move over empty boxes
cell.size = 27,27       ;x,y size of each cell (in pixels)
cell.spacing = 2

to make this work for 9000 slot. You need to adjust the SIZE first  go to cell.size and set it to

pos = 323,148 
showemptyboxes = 0     
moveoveremptyboxes = 0 

cell.size = 5,5   <---------------------this is for the small box cell size pixel for 6x6
cell.spacing = 2

Now its time for you to pay with the cell.spacing for most Screen pack that do have 9000 you can set to

cell.spacing = 0

Now its time for you to play the BACK AND FORT game with ur mugen

go to pos = 323,148 

POS stand for Position 

and you need to move the small ports and do alot of adjustment in your screen pack

Keep in mind that you have to keep playing with the position for your small portraits to fit them in your screen pack  that you are using.

WORD OF ADVICE

THERE IS NO CHARTS or Diagrams for Mugen. so PRETTY mush that Mugen is all about  the Trails and Errors and deal with Adjusting and Position the best way you can.

Just keep in mind that when you ARE doing IT for the first time DONT BE SCARED if its does look bit confusing but once you understand it . its all easy street for there on end :D

whelp young man I be praying for you and best of luck with your OVER 9000 Slots and I hope that I help you out :OhYeah:

5 hours ago, OldGamer said:

there some things that you need to make it a 9000 slots

1. you need to make small box cell for the small portraits must be 6x6 size pixel

this is how  a very small box should look j9H2ziU.png

2. you need to make the player one and player two cursor box the same size  6x6 size pixel

this is how  a very small cursor should look i2gdpFX.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now that you made the cursor and the small box to be 6x6 pixel go and index them by using Gimp

Gimp is free , so you have no problem installing it

https://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Also get these tools as well you need them

VSelect
http://tunglashor.webnode.com/products/vselect/

Fighter Factory 3.0.2 x64 64 bit version
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v2zocbkp6jhme0w/ff3x64.rar

Fighter Factory 3.0.2 x86 32 bit version
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9ulms5lqs8njxp2/ff3x86.rar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I best recommend going here because on my video guide I explain how to inxde the small boxs for gimp

This will safe me some  time to explain everything in text so go and watch my video guide

and on my video please go to the timer at 59:35 that will show how to index the boxes. Just be sure to choose what color you want to be transparent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next go open up your system.def scroll down until you find this

;Character select definition
[Select Info]

then scroll down just a little bit more until you see this

rows = 2
columns = 5

the row and columns what you need to adjust and play with the numbers

because you don't have no clue how this works . Let me break it down for you

ROW STARTS FROM THE TOP TO BOTTOM

COLUMNS  STARTS FROM THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT

So to make 9000 the number is

rows = 88
columns = 126

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay now that you made your row and columns. you now need to resize the small portraits to fix in the 6x6 pixel boxes

Scroll down until you find this

portrait.spr = 9000,0     ;Do not change from 9000,0
portrait.offset = 0,0
portrait.scale = 1,1

now to make the small portrait to fit on small box 6x6 pixel you need to play with the portrait.scale

so to make fit for the 9000 slots. Set the portrait.scale value number to

portrait.spr = 9000,0
portrait.offset = 0,0
portrait.scale = .1,.1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay now we got the smal port very small and pain in the butt to see........

Now this where you need to move the small portrait to fix in the boxes

Scroll back up and find this

pos = 323,148   ;This here what make you move the small boxes to Position t
showemptyboxes = 0        ;1 to show empty boxes
moveoveremptyboxes = 0    ;1 to allow cursor to move over empty boxes
cell.size = 27,27       ;x,y size of each cell (in pixels)
cell.spacing = 2

to make this work for 9000 slot. You need to adjust the SIZE first  go to cell.size and set it to

pos = 323,148 
showemptyboxes = 0     
moveoveremptyboxes = 0 

cell.size = 5,5   <---------------------this is for the small box cell size pixel for 6x6
cell.spacing = 2

Now its time for you to pay with the cell.spacing for most Screen pack that do have 9000 you can set to

cell.spacing = 0

Now its time for you to play the BACK AND FORT game with ur mugen

go to pos = 323,148 

POS stand for Position 

and you need to move the small ports and do alot of adjustment in your screen pack

Keep in mind that you have to keep playing with the position for your small portraits to fit them in your screen pack  that you are using.

WORD OF ADVICE

THERE IS NO CHARTS or Diagrams for Mugen. so PRETTY mush that Mugen is all about  the Trails and Errors and deal with Adjusting and Position the best way you can.

Just keep in mind that when you ARE doing IT for the first time DONT BE SCARED if its does look bit confusing but once you understand it . its all easy street for there on end :D

whelp young man I be praying for you and best of luck with your OVER 9000 Slots and I hope that I help you out :OhYeah:

Oh god damet, thanks for dah tip :), i will try it

3 minutes ago, OldGamer said:

there no other way around this. you have to tamper with the small portrait size and also make the small boxes and make the cursor size.  you have no other choose but to do to this. if you want to have 9000+ for your screen pack that is 640x480 or 1280x720. you need to tamper with the sprites and edit them to fix on the 6x6 small boxes and the cursor box and also position it to fix on your select screen. there is no other way around it but do its the way I shown you and you have to play with the Values Number. I know that its confusing at first but play around it until you get it. you have learn work some way to fit all 9000+ for your screen pack. just work around it until you get it right

Thanks again!

1 minute ago, DoodlebobGamer12 said:

Thanks again!

Hey I am here to make sure that u get what you need just send me some picture how you are progressing.:ReallyTruly:

Please dont be scared to try new things and learn from it and remember we are here to help you get it right :OhYeah:

Just now, OldGamer said:

Hey I am here to make sure that u get what you need just send me some picture how you are progressing.:ReallyTruly:

Please dont be scared to try new things and learn from it and remember we are here to help you get it right :OhYeah:

Okay okay

I Think i gonna make UMMC Screenpack with 9000 slots