Sheriff Woody's WIP Thread (Updated)

Moltar

Sheriff Woody's WIP Thread

Current WIPS:

BrawlboxAnimation0_zps5prujydd.gif

Wario (Super Smash  Bros. Brawl)

Guile and Ryu (Master Fighter III)

Possible WIPS (and why they are in this category)

Chun-Li, Zangief, and Mari (Master Fighter III)

It is uncertain if I will do them or not, that only depends on how much more progress I can get with Ryu and Guile. For all characters, I have decided to get rid of the fancy pause menus and winning screens (Those elements may be too complicated to make).

Mario and Huo Chai Ren (Dong Dong Never Die)

I still need to look at Huo Chai Ren's movelist before I start on him. As for Mario, I find him hard to make without trying to be a simple spriteswap (I want to avoid creating spriteswaps).

Mortal Kombat II NES characters

By this point, I have lost interest in the project. It may resurface again once I complete some other creations.

More 3D SSBB characters

I originally wanted to make more 3D characters, but the painstalking process of ripping the sprites has made it more than hard to achieve this goal. If I do make another one, I may do Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and several others.

Doraemon and Nappa (Bizarre Fighter)

For those wondering about the game, it is the game where Txpot made his BF Mario. I want to make the other two fighters from that game, but I need to look at their movelist and see where I can get their sprites.

• 10 months later...

Hmm, sheriff gadget. Really nice Chars. say, if you wanna disable the yellow color in his eyes, you should check polygons menu and disable one of them. Also, see? color of his shirt and buttons changes in every frame . if you took screen shot of every frame, the character had BEST quality! after all, THIS is nice thread. can't wait for wario

On 1/16/2016 at 11:27 PM, Sheriff Gadget said:

More 3D SSBB characters

I originally wanted to make more 3D characters, but the painstalking process of ripping the sprites has made it more than hard to achieve this goal. If I do make another one, I may do Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and several others.

Me too bro, we can be a good team, My next w.i.p 3d Chars will be Waluigi, Crash Bandicoot , Meta knight and so on...

5 hours ago, Ali said:

Me too bro, we can be a good team, My next w.i.p 3d Chars will be Waluigi, Crash Bandicoot , Meta knight and so on...

Now that I think about it, teaming up to make characters sounds like an excellent idea!

PM me about what you want to do regarding this.

• 3 weeks later...